2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

11 minutes ago, CjShai said:

You will come to realise Film takes his 1f411.png very very seriously......

Don’t forget that everyone needs at least one friend from New Zealand to use sheep jokes on.

22 minutes ago, xZoneHunter said:

Team sheep? lol

If you’re at a loss about this whole sheep thing PM me and I can explain lol. It’s probably not all that well known outside of NZ and Australia I’m thinking.

• Like 2

Hey guys, sorry i have been absent for a few weeks, just been concentrating on playing GTA V, thanks for including me in this.

I haven't yet chose my games for double points, will more then likely keep it a surprise if thats ok? One question with the points system. With the x2 points games, will they also get the multiplier depending on how long they are or will they just be a straight x2?

@CjShai Thanks mate, its been a while since i used the forums on PSNP, just been concentrating on trophy hunting mostly.

Thanks for all the rooting for team A guys, you're far too kind ;) Good luck team B :) 

Looks like Team A is going to be the underdog, might as well use that for the team name :P.

Anyway... I decided on one of the special games.

1. Wanted Corp. (VITA)
  2. TBC
  3. TBC

I've yet to decide on the remaining two games for my special entries, as one game I was considering is apparently glitchy. So I'm kind of hoping for a patch to roll out in the near future so that I can include it.

Hope everyone participating/following has fun doing so.

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Looks like Team A is going to be the underdog, might as well use that for the team name :P.

Anyway... I decided on one of the special games.

1. Wanted Corp. (VITA)
  2. TBC
  3. TBC

I've yet to decide on the remaining two games for my special entries, as one game I was considering is apparently glitchy. So I'm kind of hoping for a patch to roll out in the near future so that I can include it.

Hope everyone participating/following has fun doing so.

Not an underdog team in my eyes, you don't know how competitive i can be :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FilmFanatic said:

Yep, at one point there were about 20 sheep per person but these days it’s about 6 - 7 sheep per person.

That's pretty crazy. Do you have a pet sheep? :P 

9 minutes ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Not an underdog team in my eyes, you don't know how competitive i can be :D

It's going to be interesting to see who comes out on top for sure.

14 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Is it because there are a lot of sheep in NZ? :P 

13 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Yep, at one point there were about 20 sheep per person but these days it’s about 6 - 7 sheep per person.

Team Sheep it is! It works for me because I live in Norway, and it's winter now. Wearing wool is necessary.

13 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

That's pretty crazy. Do you have a pet sheep? :P 

No pet sheep for me lol.

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Team Sheep it is! It works for me because I live in Norway, and it's winter now. Wearing wool is necessary.

If we are Team Sheep the Team B could be Team Sheep Dog :P