2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

4 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Final fantasy 15 33/51, im on chapter 8,trying to get the 80 side quests out of the way, have 50 or so done but there doesn't appear to be new ones appearing on the map at all :-/.

Most of them are chain quests so there should almost always be at least one quest to pick up on the map. Have you tried disabling all the map markers except for the quest ones? It was often the case that those were hidden by the markers for the towns, if you're not zoomed in up close.

There are a few that show up outside of cities, like the Dog Tags one. There's also 3 quest givers in the Lestallum market area. As far as I know a quest in Hammerhead only tells you to speak to one there, but there are 2 more that work in the shops nearby.

Been a while since my last plat,as I've been focusing on the other event. Still started up and finished a game in-between

1Lcac9f5.png

Under Defeat HD: Deluxe Edition

Rarity at this time: 38.98

Average completion time: around 18 hours = no bonus

Was a decent enough Schmup, that visually looks quite good actually. I wasn't a fan of projectiles coming in off screen though.

• Like 3

:platinum:#170 - Amnesia Collection

1La37e7a.png

:platinum:#171 - RiME

1Ld9bf75.png

@Edunstar84 and @xZoneHunter what are your thoughts on the Fallen Legion games in terms of gameplay and going for the plat? They are on sale at the moment and looking at videos they seem similar to Dungeon Punks in terms of gameplay although reading reviews they all say that combat is good but not great with a few shortcomings.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

@Edunstar84 and @xZoneHunter what are your thoughts on the Fallen Legion games in terms of gameplay and going for the plat? They are on sale at the moment and looking at videos they seem similar to Dungeon Punks in terms of gameplay although reading reviews they all say that combat is good but not great with a few shortcomings.

I thought it was fun! The battle system is solid, and you need to have good parrying skills, otherwise you might find it tedious. Plat wise, the girl one (I can't remember the name) was easier to get than the Rebellion. There isn't a lot of info out there for the plat because there are many choices that influence the trophies/path, but I can help with that.

18 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I thought it was fun! The battle system is solid, and you need to have good parrying skills, otherwise you might find it tedious. Plat wise, the girl one (I can't remember the name) was easier to get than the Rebellion. There isn't a lot of info out there for the plat because there are many choices that influence the trophies/path, but I can help with that.

Ahh parrying, my arch nemesis lol. If there’s one thing I never do in games unless I have to for a trophy or to get past a certain part, it’s parrying. What’s the timing like for it? Is the window reasonable or pretty precise?

5 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Ahh parrying, my arch nemesis lol. If there’s one thing I never do in games unless I have to for a trophy or to get past a certain part, it’s parrying. What’s the timing like for it? Is the window reasonable or pretty precise?

There's a few bosses that require your parrying to be almost precise.

Updated! Still working on Monster Hunter: World. Wish I could say that I'm getting close to the plat. But I have 30 more crowns to get. Fortunately, half of those I'll be getting in a month's time with future events. 

Edited by Edunstar84

4 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Final fantasy xiv 38/51, finally got the 80 sidequests trophy, max out fishing and survival skills is gonnna some chore! Overall though I'm enjoying the game .

For fishing Vesperpool (NW corner of the map) East Bank seemed to work the best from level 6 onward. For survival, the best is probably to just put a rubber band around the thumbsticks and let the character run in circles in Lestallum parking lot for like half a day. Level 9-10 took 5 hours flat. It's unlikely to get the skill past level 8 naturally, unless you play the DLC or decide to walk everywhere.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

For fishing Vesperpool (NW corner of the map) East Bank seemed to work the best from level 6 onward. For survival, the best is probably to just put a rubber band around the thumbsticks and let the character run in circles in Lestallum parking lot for like half a day. Level 9-10 took 5 hours flat. It's unlikely to get the skill past level 8 naturally, unless you play the DLC or decide to walk everywhere.

5hours from 9-10 ?? Mother of god !

L7a19a0.png

:platinum: #206 Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire

1L3f34c0.png

Not sure if there is enough info on this, but it took me 25hrs

20 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

It's a pretty fun game. Story is a bit so-so, but interesting enough. Combat system is really fun, but also very simplistic. The game doesn't offer a lot of customization in terms of skills you can give your party. There is a heavy emphasis on parrying, but honestly it's pretty easy. You get a big window to parry.

You get two games with the bundle that's on sale right now. I enjoyed it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

*snip

I think it took me 30 hours to get. There isn't a lot of info on this game, but the vital info is on another website. Also, I hated the other game because the choices were more specific to get, thus harder to know what to do.

Will you start the next game soon? Haven't looked in a while, but you get the PS4 version for free? Don't play the Vita version, it's seriously buggy.

6 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I think it took me 30 hours to get. There isn't a lot of info on this game, but the vital info is on another website. Also, I hated the other game because the choices were more specific to get, thus harder to know what to do.

Will you start the next game soon? Haven't looked in a while, but you get the PS4 version for free? Don't play the Vita version, it's seriously buggy.

I don't think i have the PS4 Version, i think the bundle i bought just came with the vita version of that game. Shame it's buggy. I will probably start it relatively soon.

Just now, xZoneHunter said:

I don't think i have the PS4 Version, i think the bundle i bought just came with the vita version of that game. Shame it's buggy. I will probably start it relatively soon.

I guess if you download the most recent patch, it shouldn't be too bad.

Here is the latest points update.

Team A has 2534.70 points with 32 plats.

Team Sheep has 2837.95 points with 21 plats.

I grabbed the Fallen Legion bundle althought the shop gave me a brief heart palpitation when I had completed my purchase as I was only given the option of downloading one of the games. Had to search the store for the other game to be able to download it which is odd. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Falling behind gents 1f623.png

Alright, alright... I'll add another plat :P

1L02a080.png

Sound Shapes (PS4)

Rarity at this time: 28.87

Average completion time: over 10 hours = no bonus

Game is pretty meh. Some levels are cool, but Death Mode is just a piss take, as it's completely down to luck.

I'll be popping the ps3 and vita versions as well, but since auto-popping ain't allowed those won't count.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

FF XV 45/51, Ifrit fight was epic, must say I really like the game and the sense of brotherhood between the lads,  nice touch at the end too ;)

Looks like all you got left is the postgame stuff ?. The only annoying section at this point is CostlemarkTower.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Looks like all you got left is the postgame stuff 1f44d.png. The only annoying section at this point is CostlemarkTower.

Why is that place annoying? also is there a way to know what thirteen royal arms you have collected? I have all the story ones but I can't remember which optional ones I have if any.

Currently attempting the elastic band trick for survival trophy :P .

48 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

Why is that place annoying? also is there a way to know what thirteen royal arms you have collected? I have all the story ones but I can't remember which optional ones I have if any.

Currently attempting the elastic band trick for survival trophy :P .

Because it's kind of combination between a maze and a puzzle. It involves 3 mandatory fights against several tougher enemies and if you don't go the correct way in the maze, you might end up fighting those enemies over and over again.

You can check the royal arms in the equipment loadout. I think it's the last tab, which only lists the royal arms.

• Like 1