2018's Ultimate Team Plat Race™ - Final Stats/Event Completed

First plat of the year for me just now.

1S83aec0.png Life is strange: beyond the storm.

Rarity at this time: 39.76

Time to complete: 10 Hours

Much preferred the Sequel to the first game, 3 episodes felt perfect and it didn't feel drawn out or anything.

(Did I calculate the point correctly?)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sephirothdude said:

First plat of the year for me just now.

1S83aec0.png Life is strange: beyond the storm.

Rarity at this time: 39.76

Time to complete: 10 Hours

Much preferred the Sequel to the first game, 3 episodes felt perfect and it didn't feel drawn out or anything.

Nice one!

The calculation isn't quite accurate.

It's 100 - the rarity of the game (which in your case is 39.76) = 60.24

Then those points are multiplied by the value associated to it's average length. This game being between 6-10 hours (average time therefore being 8 hours).

So it's 60.24 x 1.00 = 60.24 ;) .

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2

Just now, voodoo_eyes said:

Nice one!

The calculation isn't quite accurate.

It's 100 - the rarity of the game (which in your case is 39.76) = 60.24

Then those points are multiplied by the value associated to it's average length. This game being between 6-10 hours (average time therefore being 8 hours).

So it's 60.24 x 1.00 = 60.24 ;) .

Cheers voodoo, that makes much more sense than the way I was doing it ?.

The first points update has been done.

Team A has 240.09 points from 5 plats.

Team Sheep has 389.92 points from 3 plats.

57 minutes ago, sephirothdude said:

The length points are a multiplier as opposed to straight up points. I’m looking forward to playing LiS: Before The Storm myself. I loved the first game but with Max not having her rewind powers it’s basically just going to be a story. I’m assuming there will be choices in the game but unlike the first you can’t change your mind unless you restart the chapter.

• Like 2

Wiped the point-and-click games from my backlog for now.

1L6b85df.png

Demetrios (PS4)

Rarity at this time: 80.90

Average completion time: roughly 5 hours = no bonus

Thought the Vita version was slightly better, still ok playing through it a second time though. Essentially wrapped this one up, while the Vita was charging, as I already started with my bonus game Wanted Corp. Starting to regret having picked that one, as the game has had quite a few problems so far and I only finished 2 missions at this time. Not gonna be as fun as I had hoped...

• Like 1

Making slow progress in Wanted Corp. Even though the missions aren't very long there has always been one issue or another in every mission I played, which kind of is making me not want to play more than a mission per day.

Mission 1:

• Character got stuck in environment. Had to use the AI character until the next checkpoint.

Mission 2:

• Character got stuck in the environment. Had to use the AI character until the next checkpoint.
  • AI character stopped doing any actions except walking around until the issue below happened
  • Character fell through the ground in an endless loop.. Had to quit the game and start up the mission again.

Mission 3:

• Game crashed upon loading up the mission. Had to restart the game.

This one sure is gonna be interesting...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Making slow progress in Wanted Corp. Even though the missions aren't very long there has always been one issue or another in every mission I played, which kind of is making me not want to play more than a mission per day.

Mission 1:

• Character got stuck in environment. Had to use the AI character until the next checkpoint.

Mission 2:

• Character got stuck in the environment. Had to use the AI character until the next checkpoint.
  • AI character stopped doing any actions except walking around until the issue below happened
  • Character fell through the ground in an endless loop.. Had to quit the game and start up the mission again.

Mission 3:

• Game crashed upon loading up the mission. Had to restart the game.

This one sure is gonna be interesting...

I had similar issues which is why I stopped playing.

Two more missions finished in Wanted Corp. Mission 4 crashed the game again and Mission 5, although the game didn't break in any way, there seems to have been a programming error with the checkpoints.

3 more missions to go, some misc trophies and some grinding. Hopefully I'll have this one wrapped up by the end of the week.

EDIT:

Mission 6 went smooth, which is nice for a change, also got most of the misc stuff out of the way.

That leaves 2 missions to complete, about 5 million credits to farm, 11 collectibles to pick up (missed 1 in an earlier mission) and a couple of misc trophies to finish this one up.

@Edunstar84 I've decided my second bonus game. It's going to be Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey, as that's pretty much the only unstarted game that I have installed that isn't potentially glitched as far as I know. Trying to avoid having another Wanted Corp situation.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

Finally done with this poor excuse of a game.

1Lfd8482.png

Wanted Corp (Vita)

Rarity at this time: 11.24

Average completion time: roughly 9 hours = no bonus

A mess of a game. Technical issues, glitched collectibles and poor gameplay overall.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Finally done with this poor excuse of a game.

1Lfd8482.png

Wanted Corp (Vita)

A mess of a game. Technical issues, glitched collectibles and poor gameplay overall.

Congrats! Thanks for your updates! Glad all the glitchy-ness didn't stop you from the plat.

4 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Congrats! Thanks for your updates! Glad all the glitchy-ness didn't stop you from the plat.

Thanks! Oddly enough the remaining 2 missions didn't pose any technical problems, instead one of the collectibles didn't spawn in either mission :facepalm:.

This could've been a somewhat enjoyable game, if it didn't have all those issues as well as QTEs. Stick-wiggling on Vita isn't fun (not that it ever is really)..

:platinum:164 - Guardians Of The Galaxy

1L91a70b.png

50.35%

I always like to follow a long plat with a nice quick one and after the disappointment of The Walking Dead: A New Fronteir and Batman, GotG was a fantastic game. Happy and sad, funny and rad and with a great soundtrack too. The only problem is now I really want to watch the movie again but I don’t own it and it’s not out on 4K Blu-ray yet so I shall have to be patient for now. I’m also going to spend the last couple of days of my Christmas break watching movies before I start on my next game, Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones which I know I will thoroughly hate as I don’t like platformers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Working on FIFA 15 for vita ATM , have 19/34, there's a couple of glitchy ones apparently hopefully they won't glitch on me, should hopefully have the plat next all going well, it is a very boring game to play though, best FIFA I've played on a handheld was on the PSP!

Sounds good. It should even qualify for a time bonus.

I'm currently trying to wrap up Killzone 3 before server closure. The MP has been a bit of a pain, as the last game mode I need a win in, is the one that nobody seems to play.

The elite playthrough is going reasonably well so far. Finished 3/8 chapters at this point.

EDIT: Only one MP trophy to go (Team Player), then I can solely focus on the elite playthrough.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1