JAiME_Asgardian

I'm confused about this

14 posts in this topic

Since the servers are closing I want to do Killzone 3 but I'm unsure on something, I seen multiplayer on the original Killzone 3 Trophy List so is this a separate thing, different version or what? So confused, if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated, cheers.

Killzone3 base game has its own MP trophies. The DLC is a seperate thing.

1 minute ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Killzone3 base game has its own MP trophies. The DLC is a seperate thing.

So this is a dlc?

It's a stand-alone release of the MP portion of the game. You can buy it off the ps store just for the MP.

acc61569.png

KZ3 & KZ3 MP

2 different games

trophy list separate

2 :platinum:'s to achieve

KZ3 MP - incorporates some trophies from the MP of KZ3 plus a few extra trophies.

If you already have the requirements met in the base game + DLC version of KZ3 for ranks and kills, they will unlock upon startup. However, you will have to redo everything related to map specific trophies, class trophies, etc. 

7 hours ago, POEman553 said:

If you already have the requirements met in the base game + DLC version of KZ3 for ranks and kills, they will unlock upon startup. However, you will have to redo everything related to map specific trophies, class trophies, etc. 

so if i boot up the mp of KZ3(standalone) the kill related trophies will autopop?

3 hours ago, Chris H said:

so if i boot up the mp of KZ3(standalone) the kill related trophies will autopop?

Yep, as long as you met the requirement in the base game :)

i am looking for a group to boost these online trophies, does anyone know how to boost these trophies 

8 hours ago, midgetstrawdog said:

Does anyone know a good way to boost XP?

Just do the missions, it awards plenty of XP for completing them.  Just get a buddy to log in and start the server and win all the objectives. 

For the 10 helping kills u can also just shoot the other in the leg while he holds a grenade and commit suicide

For triple kill its easily doable with 3 players, just let 1 be a medic, kill the other, let the medic revive, kill the medic, kill the other, if ur fast enough u'll get it

What if you meet have all the trophies from the Killzone 3 Multiplayer and then do the base game? Will they all autopop? Or do you need to do the Base Game trophies first?