1000000% achieved

ToAzalea

U have to use a physical copy of the game to get the all the in game achievements. Physical version is as same as the switch one, there are some more achievements that won’t unlock in the digital one. Once u get all 375 in game achievements, the trophy will pop!

Here’s the proof

http://imgur.com/5lqOew7
http://imgur.com/Jc00n17

Edited by ToAzalea
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ToAzalea said:

U have to use a physical copy of the game to get the all the in game achievements. Physical version is as same as the switch one, there are some more achievements that won’t unlock in the physical one. Once u get all 375 in game achievements, the trophy will pop!

Don't these two statements contradict each other?

Also do digital save files carry over to the physical release?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question.  I completed everything, except for that very last 1000000% secret that's not unlocking.  I'm in the US playing the digital version.  If I buy the physical release, and install it, will it automatically unlock the missing secret, and give me the trophy?  Or will I have to beat the whole game again?  Or worse yet, will I end up with duplicate list of trophies (one for digital and one for physical release?).

On 2018/2/21 at 0:32 PM, Eternal21 said:

Question.  I completed everything, except for that very last 1000000% secret that's not unlocking.  I'm in the US playing the digital version.  If I buy the physical release, and install it, will it automatically unlock the missing secret, and give me the trophy?  Or will I have to beat the whole game again?  Or worse yet, will I end up with duplicate list of trophies (one for digital and one for physical release?).

Digital and physical share the same trophy list and the same game save. U only need to do lamb run and a greed run then 1000000% secret will unlock

Edited by ToAzalea
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ToAzalea said:

Digital and physical share the same trophy list and the same game save. U only need to do lamp run and a greed run then 1000000% secret will unlock

Thanks.  So there is no need to transfer the saves - it just works?  Also, why those two runs in particular, and have you been able to do it yourself?

• Like 1

Thanks to ToAzalea for his help

Here are detailed steps of how I got the 1000000% trophy:
1. Obviously complete everything on digital version.
2. As speculated, you don't need complete Bestiary (I was missing 3 entries).
3. Buy a physical version from your region, and put it in PS4.
4. You don't need to do any save transfers.  When the game starts, it will look exactly as if you started your digital version (the opening image is different).
5. I opened the STATS > SECRETS page, to see what got unlocked automatically, just by starting the physical copy.  The following 4 secrets were missing:

#339 Just Stop! (The 1000000% secret)
#340 Defeat Mega Satan for the 1st time
#341 Donate 500 coins to the Greed machine
#348 Defeat The Lamb for the 1st time

6. At that point, I started a playthrough on Normal difficulty, using Samson (my favorite character, as you get rewarded with DMG when taking damage).  I grabbed two Angel Room keys so I can get to Mega Satan, and I also picked up a Dark Photograph to get to the Dark Room Chest via Shaol.

7.  In Shaol, I didn't go for Mega Satan at first.  I went to defeat The Lamb.  When I did, the game asked me if I want to go for Victory Lap.  I selected NO, and went to Mega Satan room.

8. After defeating Mega Satan, I completed the game, and skipped the cinematic.  Both The Lamb, and Mega Satan secrets unlocked.

9. At this point I had one secret (besides the 1000000% secret left).  It was the 500 coin one.  It had me a little concerned, because my donation machine was at 570 coins at the time.

10.  I started a Greed playthrough with Samson again (for some reason Greedier mode completely disappeared).  I got through all the levels and killed Ultra Greed.  At that point the donation machine dropped down (with 570 coins), and the 1000000% trophy unlocked.  I did put 2 coins into the machine at the same time, so am not sure if it was necessary, of if the game would've unlocked the final secret anyway (from PSNProfiles comments, I assume it's wasn't necessary).

So TLDR; steps are here:

1. Start physical version of the game.
2. Defeat The Lamb.
3. Defeat Mega Satan.
4. Defeat Ultra Greed.

Edited by Eternal21
  • Like 2