Maximum Survivor Trophy Glitch

Nemmy_Wemmy

18 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

Okay so I now have 2 characters who I have level 115 and I still dont have this trophy popped (yes using single player console commands lol) Ascended and everything, is anyone else having this problem?

I saw someone else mention yesterday on PlaystationTrophies that they were having a similar issue.  Wonder if the most recent patch messed something up (this wouldn't be a first)

Out of curiosity, did you level up to 100 before you ascended?

1 minute ago, Mesopithecus said:

I saw someone else mention yesterday on PlaystationTrophies that they were having a similar issue.  Wonder if the most recent patch messed something up (this wouldn't be a first)

Out of curiosity, did you level up to 100 before you ascended?

Yes I did both times, should I try ascending first perhaps? actually Ill try it now 

Just now, The High Ground said:

Yes I did both times, should I try ascending first perhaps? actually Ill try it now 

It's worth a try, the game can be a bit finicky sometimes with trophies.  I'd offer to try and test a few things out but I sadly don't have it downloaded on PS4 at the moment and not sure if the same thing would replicate on Xbox.

If that doesn't work, I've linked below the form to report bugs/issues

Ark Bug Report Form

4 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

It's worth a try, the game can be a bit finicky sometimes with trophies.  I'd offer to try and test a few things out but I sadly don't have it downloaded on PS4 at the moment and not sure if the same thing would replicate on Xbox.

If that doesn't work, I've linked below the form to report bugs/issues

Ark Bug Report Form

Ok just tried it on a 3rd character, still didnt receive the trophy :( ok Ill report the bug I wonder if anyone sees thats has a workaround or something or can verify the same problem

1 minute ago, The High Ground said:

Ok just tried it on a 3rd character, still didnt receive the trophy :( ok Ill report the bug I wonder if anyone sees thats has a workaround or something or can verify the same problem

My husband had a similar issue on Xbox a while ago where this achievement wouldn't unlock.  He ended up going onto the Center map and the achievement unlocked for him when he reached the level cap on there.

My strategy would be this:

• Delete your current gamedata
  • Load up a new level 1 character on The Island but don't level up at all
  • Open up the admin commands and type in cheat playercommand Ascend 1 (which will give you Gamma ascension)
  • Now load up The Center (which is locked behind the gamma ascension)
  • Use the cheat to add experience to your player
  • Just increase something like weight until your character shows at maximum level
  • Hope that the trophy pops

That seemed to work for my husband so fingers crossed it helps you too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

My husband had a similar issue on Xbox a while ago where this achievement wouldn't unlock.  He ended up going onto the Center map and the achievement unlocked for him when he reached the level cap on there.

My strategy would be this:

• Delete your current gamedata
  • Load up a new level 1 character on The Island but don't level up at all
  • Open up the admin commands and type in cheat playercommand Ascend 1 (which will give you Gamma ascension)
  • Now load up The Center (which is locked behind the gamma ascension)
  • Use the cheat to add experience to your player
  • Just increase something like weight until your character shows at maximum level
  • Hope that the trophy pops

That seemed to work for my husband so fingers crossed it helps you too.

I was pretty hopeful that this would work but it didnt work for me :( Yeah I feel like the new update messed up something..

also just looked, the last obtainer of this trophy was the 18th so that was before patch, maybe im right?

Edited by The High Ground

3 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

Sorry man, definitely worth reporting then.  They are usually pretty on point at fixing bugs, sometimes takes a while though.

read my edit btw haha yeah I hope they fix it might need to get more people reporting it if it happens to them too

1 minute ago, Crazy said:

Man this game is so finicky when it comes to trophies. Hopefully whatever issue you're having gets patched. I remember having to wait a couple of weeks for notes to appear in order to obtain the Veteran Paleontologist trophy.

Im thinking about trying another account to see if i can replicate it lol 

Some people managed to actually get the trophy. Was there a patch or did I miss something? :/

On ‎22‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 4:53 AM, The High Ground said:

I was pretty hopeful that this would work but it didnt work for me :( Yeah I feel like the new update messed up something..

also just looked, the last obtainer of this trophy was the 18th so that was before patch, maybe im right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The High Ground said:

well I tried deleting my save and everything wtf idk how to get this man. 

3 of the people got the trophy without gettin the 3 trophies for gamma, beta and alpha ascension. There must be another way to increase the max level from 100 to 115 on the island but I have no idea what they do to increase their level. :/

ARK is not playable without the actually patch, right? How did they managed to do so? Is there a way to play ARK without the newest patch and to get the trophy on the old way with reaching level 100?

Ranger_2214 earned only 3 trophies: Survive your first day, ride your first dino and maximum survivor. :/

https://psnprofiles.com/Ranger_2214

https://psnprofiles.com/RADIANCE-H-HEAT

Edited by Dini_at_home_400

2 hours ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

3 of the people got the trophy without gettin the 3 trophies for gamma, beta and alpha ascension. There must be another way to increase the max level from 100 to 115 on the island but I have no idea what they do to increase their level. :/

ARK is not playable without the actually patch, right? How did they managed to do so? Is there a way to play ARK without the newest patch and to get the trophy on the old way with reaching level 100?

Ranger_2214 earned only 3 trophies: Survive your first day, ride your first dino and maximum survivor. :/

https://psnprofiles.com/Ranger_2214

https://psnprofiles.com/RADIANCE-H-HEAT

I ended up messaging one of them and they told me the way they earned it was (they had disc) deleted the newest patches and got it by being level 100

2 hours ago, The High Ground said:

I ended up messaging one of them and they told me the way they earned it was (they had disc) deleted the newest patches and got it by being level 100

Great! Lol

I just read in another forum that the  max level is now 130 during abarration dlc. 

They explained me that I have to level up to 100 on the island first then get all three ascensions and level up to 115. Then visiting abarration, get the three ascensions again and beat the boss there to get the last 15 level to reach level 130. No clue if this is the solution in gettin these trophy to work properly. :(

Edited by Dini_at_home_400

3 hours ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Great! Lol

I just read in another forum that the  max level is now 130 during abarration dlc. 

They explained me that I have to level up to 100 on the island first then get all three ascensions and level up to 115. Then visiting abarration, get the three ascensions again and beat the boss there to get the last 15 level to reach level 130. No clue if this is the solution in gettin these trophy to work properly. :(

!! if thats true im going to try and see if I can figure it out! Be back with my findings lol

4 hours ago, Dini_at_home_400 said:

Great! Lol

Ok after beating the boss with a level 115 character, I can confirm it raises the level cap to 130, trophy unlocked and mystery solved.

So as of right now you need to beat the aberration boss and raise the cap to 130 as that is when the trophy unlocks, because as soon as I reach 130 it popped!!

If anyone else is having trouble read this lol!!

2 hours ago, kuru007 said:

I only did one fight on the new island?? The rockwell boss with just the 3 artifacts? I assume that's alpha? Do I need to do all 3?

just the last one the one where u need a ton of shit, the "Alpha Rockwell" fight

spawn in this stuff here and do the last fight

gimme a sec to paste all command codes

1. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB.PrimalItemArtifactAB'" 1 0 0
  2. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_2.PrimalItemArtifactAB_2'" 1 0 0
  3. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_3.PrimalItemArtifactAB_3'" 1 0 0
  4. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw'" 1 0 0
  5. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb'" 1 0 0
  6. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk_Alpha.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk_Alpha'" 1 0 0
  7. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_RockDrake.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_RockDrake'" 7 0 0
  8. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_XenomorphPheromoneGland.PrimalItemResource_XenomorphPheromoneGland'" 7 0 0
  9. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilisk'" 8 0 0
  10. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom.PrimalItemConsumable_NamelessVenom'" 20 0 0

I'll be editing my comment for a few minutes, ill comment when done

11 minutes ago, kuru007 said:

Yeah I did this and it didn't work, I just got stuck at 117.

Can you explain to me the steps you took?

Thanks.

done