Maximum Survivor Trophy Glitch

Nemmy_Wemmy

8 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

just the last one the one where u need a ton of shit, the "Alpha Rockwell" fight

spawn in this stuff here and do the last fight

gimme a sec to paste all command codes

1. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB.PrimalItemArtifactAB'" 1 0 0
  2. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_2.PrimalItemArtifactAB_2'" 1 0 0
  3. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifactAB_3.PrimalItemArtifactAB_3'" 1 0 0
  4. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_CrabClaw'" 1 0 0
  5. giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_ReaperBarb'" 1 0 0

Great ill give it ago thanks! If I have an issues. Ill comment back =D

4 minutes ago, kuru007 said:

Ok i finished it theres everything u need to summon alpha rockwell, make sure to type everything correctly

also here is the boss terminal for anyone wanting the location

cheat SetPlayerPos -105377 -58144 -102977

Edited by The High Ground

8 minutes ago, kuru007 said:

No luck, I tried typing in the code and it didn't give me the items =\

Try these commands instead, will be quicker than typing the full text and will save confusion on the difference between ' and " in the command string

1. cheat gfi ArtifactAB 1 0 0
  2. cheat gfi ArtifactAB_2 1 0 0
  3. cheat gfi ArtifactAB_3 1 0 0
  4. cheat gfi ApexDrop_CrabClaw 1 0 0
  5. cheat gfi ApexDrop_ReaperBarb 1 0 0
  6. cheat gfi ApexDrop_Basilisk_Alpha 1 0 0
  7. cheat gfi ApexDrop_RockDrake 7 0 0
  8. cheat gfi XenomorphPheromoneGland 7 0 0
  9. cheat gfi ApexDrop_Basilisk 8 0 0
  10. cheat gfi NamelessVenom 20 0 0
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, jmaigret said:

I have beaten the Rockwell boss fight, but after the cutscene the game ends and I cant use again my characther. 

sounds like it glitched for you, I had that happen once to me too but it was the main boss of the first map when it happened to me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmaigret said:

Do I have to go to the coordinates of the console where Rockwell appears loading The Island or Aberration? 

I did it loading Aberration and I think that's the problem, but if I try to go from the island I appear in the middle of the sky and I die.

Wait what? You need to do the entire Rockwell fight alpha. 

Also so you need to use 

Playercommand Ascend3 

so that your level is 115

after doing the aberration boss fight

your level will be extended to 130

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jmaigret said:

Yes, my level is 115.

The question is:

What file should I upload: The island or Aberration?

Thanks for the help and excuse my english.

Im sorry, Im really quite confused as to what you are asking, bring your level 115 to aberration, do the rockwell boss fight completely, after that is done your level will be extended to 130

• Like 1

cheat SetPlayerPos -105377 -58144 -102977 is correct. You must be adding an extra number or something
here are the codes https://www.feariun.com/aberration.html

make sure you are on the aberration map

9 hours ago, jmaigret said:

My problem is that when I did the playerpos spawn code to spawn at the terminal for the Aberration boss arena, it didn't spawn me there. I was high up in the sky and after a few seconds I died.

The command I use is "setplayerpos -105377 -58144 -102977

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, The High Ground said:

yo @Mesopithecusdo you know if they ever patched it to where it an be obtained without the aberration dlc or no? Just wondering for the guides sake and all that

Sadly not, there was a recent TLC patch but it didn't fix the issue.  I think the next major patch is mid April which is TLC 2, so we can check again then to see if anything has been fixed.  

For now, it seems the only way of getting it without the aberration dlc is with the workaround you posted in the guide for people who own the disc version.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2018 at 8:11 AM, The High Ground said:

yo @Mesopithecusdo you know if they ever patched it to where it an be obtained without the aberration dlc or no? Just wondering for the guides sake and all that

I had some time in between games this morning so I tested some stuff out to see if I could get the trophy without the aberration DLC on the digital version.  Good news is that I could but the method is still a bit different from what it used to be.  I've ran it on a few alt accounts and managed to replicate each time so here's the method:

• Load up the Island Map
  • If it's a fresh game, make sure it saves at least once otherwise it will send you on a loop to create a new character and it won't work
  • Use the command cheat playercommand AbAscend3 (this is the Aberration Ascension command, make sure to capitalize where I have)
  • Skip end credits, reload Island Map and respawn at a random area
  • Use the command cheat addexperience 1000000000000 1 0
  • Go into your player menu and add the levels into something random (I just used weight)
  • It will only take you up to level 115 however the trophy will still unlock

I tried it the old way too with just the normal ascension command and adding experience, and even though it levels me up to 115 on that too, the trophy doesn't unlock.

• Like 3

On 1/14/2018 at 9:38 PM, Soraphet said:

So basically, if you have the digital game without the Aberration DLC, you're fucked until they patch this?

Hey there is now a method on how to do it without the DLC!!

On 1/15/2018 at 6:20 AM, jmaigret said:

My problem is that when I did the playerpos spawn code to spawn at the terminal for the Aberration boss arena, it didn't spawn me there. I was high up in the sky and after a few seconds I died.

The command I use is "setplayerpos -105377 -58144 -102977

Hey I dont know if you got the trophy or not but look at Mesopithecus's statement above. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2018 at 8:53 AM, Mesopithecus said:

I had some time in between games this morning so I tested some stuff out to see if I could get the trophy without the aberration DLC on the digital version.  Good news is that I could but the method is still a bit different from what it used to be.  I've ran it on a few alt accounts and managed to replicate each time so here's the method:

• Load up the Island Map
  • If it's a fresh game, make sure it saves at least once otherwise it will send you on a loop to create a new character and it won't work
  • Use the command cheat playercommand AbAscend3 (this is the Aberration Ascension command, make sure to capitalize where I have)
  • Skip end credits, reload Island Map and respawn at a random area
  • Use the command cheat addexperience 1000000000000 1 0
  • Go into your player menu and add the levels into something random (I just used weight)
  • It will only take you up to level 115 however the trophy will still unlock

I tried it the old way too with just the normal ascension command and adding experience, and even though it levels me up to 115 on that too, the trophy doesn't unlock.

i can confirm this works. i just did it and got my well over do platinum. thank you soooooooo much dude!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

I just tried the above cited method with the digital "ARK: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition" version (includes all DLCs).

Result: It did not work.

I also tried doing the "Alpha Rockwell" fight with this level 117 character. But after winning the fight, the game put me back to level 105!

Edited by lonny2001

• 3 years later...

This is still glitched to this day for people who own the digital version without DLCs. I think it is still bugged with DLCs anyway. I have tried a bit now, I am giving up on this platinum. I will just get whatever trophies I can then delete this POS. I played for 2 days in June 2022 and had enough of it. It is unacceptable that a game is running like this with all these bugs and glitches.

So for this max character level trophy you need the digital version a.k.a the unpatched version.

Edited by ElektrickRage