Maximum Survivor Trophy Glitch

Nemmy_Wemmy

6 hours ago, XpanderFX said:

ive tried the above method and managed to get lv120 but still no trophy. however ive contacted some ppl that completed game few days ago and they said this method worked, so dont know from what it depends

There was a big update over the weekend to add a new free DLC map so that could have affected something.  I did notice that two people have popped Maximum Survivor today though.  Can you give yourself more xp or is it just capping at 120?

In the update, they raised the maximum character level from 180 to 190:

"As of June 2022, the maximum player level is 190. (Survivors start at level 1. 104 levels can be gained normally, 60 gained by defeating end-game bosses, 10 gained from collecting all Explorer Notes on every map, and 5 acquired by levelling up a Chibi, a cosmetic event pet. 10 more levels can be obtained by collecting all runes on Fjordur.) Once you have reached this limit, you will not be able to level up anymore."

So I'm betting the issue has something to do with the extra 10 levels from the runes on Fjordur as that was the new map that was released.  Looks like there are 200 runes to collect....

Try: gfi runestone 200 0 0

See if that works and see if you can level up again. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

There was a big update over the weekend to add a new free DLC map so that could have affected something.  I did notice that two people have popped Maximum Survivor today though.  Can you give yourself more xp or is it just capping at 120?

In the update, they raised the maximum character level from 180 to 190:

"As of June 2022, the maximum player level is 190. (Survivors start at level 1. 104 levels can be gained normally, 60 gained by defeating end-game bosses, 10 gained from collecting all Explorer Notes on every map, and 5 acquired by levelling up a Chibi, a cosmetic event pet. 10 more levels can be obtained by collecting all runes on Fjordur.) Once you have reached this limit, you will not be able to level up anymore."

So I'm betting the issue has something to do with the extra 10 levels from the runes on Fjordur as that was the new map that was released.  Looks like there are 200 runes to collect....

Try: gfi runestone 200 0 0

See if that works and see if you can level up again. 

i dont think level cap have something to do with it. most recent guides pops trophy at lv 105, while 120 level cap is present from long time before. i think "max" level its referred to max level obtainable in that game mode, so its 105 before ascending, and 120 just after it

i dont even understand what the runes are for. once i use the code i have the runes in inventory overweighting me, and no options to use them

Edited by XpanderFX

Just posted on my Platinum in 60 minutes guide, can't believe this game is 108gb now

HOW TO POP MAXIMUM SURVIVOR AFTER UPDATE 2.79
1. Delete your save data.
2. Choose Host/Local game, choose The Island map and play Single Player.
3. Pause menu, bring up Admin box with L1+R1+Square+Triangle together.
4. Type 'Giveallexplorernotes', then confirm it by pressing Admin Command button on the right. The game will crash but will give you what we need.
5. Go back into the game and choose the same Island so that it continues the previous save.
6. Choose to respawn at a random location when asked after the loading.
7. Now open the Admin window again and type 'Gmbuff', then confirm it by pressing Admin Command button on the right.
8. Now go into your inventory and level up to 125 for the MAXIMUM SURVIVOR trophy.

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 4

On 16/06/2022 at 3:02 PM, Optinooby said:

Just posted on my Platinum in 60 minutes guide, can't believe this game is 108gb now

4. Type 'Giveallexplorernotes', then confirm it by pressing Admin Command button on the right. The game will crash but will give you what we need.
5. Go back into the game and choose the same Island so that it continues the previous save.
7. Now open the Admin window again and type 'Gmbuff', then confirm it by pressing Admin Command button on the right.
8. Now go into your inventory and level up to 125 for the MAXIMUM SURVIVOR trophy.

I want to add to this and say if you are going following the guide this method will glitch the collectibles trophies. 

Just finished inputting all the admin commands for the collectibles and I'm missing Veteran Paleontologist, Master Explorer and Perfect Explorer. 

I heavily suggest starting a new world after doing this method

Edit: I believe the trophy might be bugged. I went through all collectibles commands again and the game says I'm still missing some dossiers. Just finished going through them again and nothing

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

I want to add to this and say if you are going following the guide this method will glitch the collectibles trophies. 

Just finished inputting all the admin commands for the collectibles and I'm missing Veteran Paleontologist, Master Explorer and Perfect Explorer. 

I heavily suggest starting a new world after doing this method

Edit: I believe the trophy might be bugged. I went through all collectibles commands again and the game says I'm still missing some dossiers. Just finished going through them again and nothing

Yea I think I already said 'Not' to use the Giveall command normally, but here you would want to use it last. I'll make a note to do Maximum Survivor last.

So the Dossier trophy isn't unlocking??? 

It maybe the new update has added new dossiers that count, I just need to double check first.

Thanks mate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/06/2022 at 7:02 AM, Optinooby said:

It works!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 16/06/2022 at 3:02 PM, Optinooby said:

Hi guys,

just confirming this is still working. Just make sure if you haven’t popped this trophy early, leave it to the last trophy and follow Optinooby’s post, I couldn’t get it following other videos but just got the platinum from following his post. Thank you mate! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 9:02 PM, Optinooby said:

This method just worked for me too! Note that when you activate all explorer notes, you will level up. Dont apply the level points to your character just yet. Let the game crash, load back up, Gmbuff, THEN add all point! BOOM!

Thanks @Optinooby

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This method just worked for me, the maximum survivor trophy popped followed by the platinum trophy as it was my last trophy, however when I view my trophies it still show I’ve completed the game at 97% and it still shows that I need maximum survivor trophy along with the platinum trophy. So I deleted my data and was hoping the trophy would pop again following the same steps but nothing. 

im really confused now as I saw the trophy pop and it’s not registered on my player card

is there anything I can do to retrieve this otherwise it looks like my game will be stuck at 97%

Edited by rickstersguns
I’ve got the trophies, I had to manually sync my ps5 trophies to the psn network

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/01/2023 at 9:28 PM, Lufic0or said:

If anyone is going for that trophy and the steps mentioned above arent working like for me, try this:

In the main menu, in the bottem right corner change the game mode to "primitive plus official". Then load into a game on the island and type in "gmbuff". 

Now give yourself all the skill points and the trophy should work.

Giveallexplorernotes sadly doesnt work there, trust me I tried :D

Thanks, it worked for me. Ways easier method too.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2023 at 5:28 PM, Lufic0or said:

If anyone is going for that trophy and the steps mentioned above arent working like for me, try this:

In the main menu, in the bottem right corner change the game mode to "primitive plus official". Then load into a game on the island and type in "gmbuff". 

I just got the trophy by doing this, thank you sir!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 02/01/2023 at 9:28 PM, Lufic0or said:

Oh yes, thank You, I just did it on the demat version, and we can still get the trophy "Maximum Survivor"/

Only a few trophies are missing, including the trophy "Veteran Paleontologist" There is really no solution since the admin code "Veteran Paleontologist" does not want to show the trophy ?