The Legend of Korra got delisted on December 21st

imh007

4 minutes ago, kingdrake2 said:

legend of korra can't be found on amazon. if look around might be able to buy the game download somehow.

Lol it was 4.94$ last week, Never thought it would be delisted, was gonna wait it out for maybe it turn up on psplus or even cheaper in 2018. Oh well. ?

And I was debating getting it last week, but good that I ended up getting it during last week's sale, haha. Activision is at it once again, damn. And is the game digital-only? I've only seen the game be available digitally. 

Edited by Ruhkillmeez

It's always the same: A game got delisted and people start complaining about how "unfair" it is and that they wanted to play the game. If you had a genuine interest in the game, you would've purchased it long ago. People like you make me sick! ?

Edit: The game was released in 2014. There is no excuse.

Edited by Piano Reeves
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LunchCannon54 said:

Mate, come on. Not everyone is going to get around to playing everything even if they keep meaning to. It's not anyone's fault if they don't get a game before it gets removed unannounced with no real other way to get it. 

Even new gamers will quickly understand the cons of digital games. Aside from the fact that you cannot own a digital game, delistings are the second major flaw of digital releases. It's not rocket science. If you're really interested in a game that was released digitally only, make sure to get it soon. And you should be especially quick if it's a licensed game. Licenses will expire and games will be delisted because of that. We've seen this countless times. I simply expect more from members of a forum that consists mainly of hardcore gamers. You should know better.

Edited by Piano Reeves

1 hour ago, Piano Reeves said:

It's always the same: A game got delisted and people start complaining about how "unfair" it is and that they wanted to play the game. If you had a genuine interest in the game, you would've purchased it long ago. People like you make me sick! 1f620.png

Edit: The game was released in 2014. There is no excuse.

I'm only here to say your name is fucking great and I got a good giggle.

Although since I ended up reading your comment now, I feel you. It's like, damn dude, if you want it, buy it. I understand waiting for a sale more than anyone, but this game has been around 5 bucks more times than I can remember. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Piano Reeves said:

Even new gamers will quickly understand the cons of digital games. Aside from the fact that you cannot own a digital game, delistings are the second major flaw of digital releases. It's not rocket science. If you're really interested in a game that was released digitally only, make sure to get it soon. And you should be especially quick if it's a licensed game. Licenses will expire and games will be delisted because of that. We've seen this countless times. I simply expect more from members of a forum that consists mainly of hardcore gamers. You should know better.

How is this the fault of anyone on the forum? It's entirely on activision for not having the decency to announce the removal beforehand. Most of the people on this site will have considerable backlogs, just because they didn't buy the game yet, doesn't mean they didn't want to play it.

• Like 4

Such a shame. People kept dissing this game, but I really enjoyed it.

It's stuff like this that really makes me hate digital games. If for whatever reason you didn't pick the game up before it was delisted... you're shit out of luck. So basically anyone that got into Korra late and wanted to try the game out is now unable to do so.

I hate digital games so much in fact, that this is the only one I have - and only because I love Avatar/Korra and it was digital-only everywhere.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought myself a digital copy at GameStop! I love legend of Korra (the cartoon/anime) but there's so many games it kinda went past me, I didn't even realize this game was on PS4 until I saw this thread. But I'm happy I saw this thread so I can actually play the game now and possibly platinum it.

Getting the Platinum in a Platinum game is the best ;)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Just bought myself a digital copy at GameStop! I love legend of Korra (the cartoon/anime) but there's so many games it kinda went past me, I didn't even realize this game was on PS4 until I saw this thread. But I'm happy I saw this thread so I can actually play the game now and possibly platinum it.

Getting the Platinum in a Platinum game is the best ;)

Do digital codes for de-listed games still work?

On 2/1/2018 at 10:41 PM, jrdemr said:

Do digital codes for de-listed games still work?

Game.co.uk and Game.es codes DO NOT WORK. 

--------

EDIT: PS Support redeemed the code into my account on their end.  

-------

I just got screwed. I'll hope for a refund tomorrow when I can call Sony and Game

For other games, GameStop codes work on NA accounts.

Edited by charlijaen
  • Like 1

Can confirm GameStop codes should work (got mine 12/22). To answer the question above, digital codes generally (but not always) still work for delisted games, sometimes for quite a long time after de-listing. I had only one instance where it didn't work (Amazon code, not GS), and Sony customer support actually resolved it for me when I sent them the receipt. But in that case the game had JUST been delisted, so I'm not sure if they do this normally.

• Like 1

One of the reason I don't like digital games.

Also when I made a new 360 account way back when, I basically lost all my digital games because of that. 

Last reason is when I got the Xbox one back at launch I managed to sell all my 360 games and buy one with still a couple extra hundred dollars left over to buy some games with it.

You don't really own those games. 

Edited by NutellaOrgies
  • Like 1