The Legend of Korra got delisted on December 21st

imh007

On 2017-12-23 at 7:27 AM, jrdemr said:

Such a shame. People kept dissing this game, but I really enjoyed it.

It's stuff like this that really makes me hate digital games. If for whatever reason you didn't pick the game up before it was delisted... you're shit out of luck. So basically anyone that got into Korra late and wanted to try the game out is now unable to do so.

I hate digital games so much in fact, that this is the only one I have - and only because I love Avatar/Korra and it was digital-only everywhere.

Not going to lie, I thought the game was kinda awful in a lot of ways, but it was still fun for what it was. Haha.

Would've been nice to have a heads up somewhere. 

On 12/23/2017 at 7:27 AM, jrdemr said:

Such a shame. People kept dissing this game, but I really enjoyed it.

It's stuff like this that really makes me hate digital games. If for whatever reason you didn't pick the game up before it was delisted... you're shit out of luck. So basically anyone that got into Korra late and wanted to try the game out is now unable to do so.

I hate digital games so much in fact, that this is the only one I have - and only because I love Avatar/Korra and it was digital-only everywhere.

This was my first PlatinumGames game (that sounds redundant, can we just say "Platinum Game?" ?) and I really liked it. Sure it was fairly basic plot-wise, but it was pretty fun. I think I played it while watching the show but I did a second playthrough after finishing the show. I thought it did a great job of capturing the feel of being the badass Avatar. After Platinuming the PS4 version, I ended up buying it for PS3 and X1 also (both on sale, so it wasn't really expensive), so at least I have multiple options if I decide to do another playthrough at some point. 

Side note, buying it 3 times helped convince me to exercise more self-control with rebuying games I've already played. I don't have enough time to play all my games even the first time! 

• Like 1

Since I'm a total noob at this sort of lingo - if I've bought this on PSN Store, downloaded it to my PS4, and have played it (so recently, that it's still on my 'front page' of games when I log into my PS4 so to speak) is the game still playable/platinumable for me??? 

This is probably a really daft question but full disclosure, I'm still pretty fresh to hunting and the PSN store compared to most, LOL. Smite away!

16 minutes ago, ahoyimzoe said:

Since I'm a total noob at this sort of lingo - if I've bought this on PSN Store, downloaded it to my PS4, and have played it (so recently, that it's still on my 'front page' of games when I log into my PS4 so to speak) is the game still playable/platinumable for me??? 

This is probably a really daft question but full disclosure, I'm still pretty fresh to hunting and the PSN store compared to most, LOL. Smite away!

Yes, you will still be able to play it and redownload it as you please because you had the chance to buy it and it is in your library. I believe the delisting is only referring to those who have not had the chance to purchase the game and will never have the chance to do so anymore because it's no longer on the store.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Empovyle said:

Yes, you will still be able to play it and redownload it as you please because you had the chance to buy it and it is in your library. I believe the delisting is only referring to those who have not had the chance to purchase the game and will never have the chance to do so anymore because it's no longer on the store.

Got it - thank you!

• 1 month later...