500+ games discounted in PlayStation Store’s massive January Sale 2018 (EU)

Mori

I don't think it is that nice.

like they want to force us to buy aaa digital, but I like my games on disc and like sales with more DLC, novels, season passes and digital only games.

had hope for a few that aren't in there and so I only got my Goat Simulator DLCs xD maybe the diablo 3 dlc, blizzard is very rarely that "cheap"

I am struggling with a decision for hatsune mikus, the few novels are tempting but still pretty expensive.

Aww. I was hoping for a discount on Everybody's Golf DLC and Gravity Rush DLC, but neither are on sale. I might splurge on Inside though; 55% off seems like a good deal.

I should stop buying new games anyway with my backlog, so I'm sort of happy there weren't many interesting discounts. ?

• Like 1

Tales of the borderlands cost (in my region), 11.90, reduced by 84% from 78.90. ?

Well first i wondered when and why the price went back up, until i realized that i was never at 78.90. I've seen this a few times now lately. Havent checked the wohle sale yet but i'm pretty sure i'll find more.

Sneaky Sony bastards wanna make their sales look more attractive.

Edit: it was the borderlands handsome collection, i'm a fuckin idiot :facepalm: well at least i've got two weeks off after tomorrow.

Altough i'm still pretty sure that i've seen a few sales with OG games prices augmented a bit. Just not that bad.

And why does GTAV still cost 85 bucks in the ps store? Why did it ever cost so much as a last gen port?

Edited by thekiffer21

Sales are quite good especially looking for more PS Vita RPG games at the moment. The AU gaming region have expensive gaming prices most of the time and I think some good prices are Adventures of Mana, Hyperdimensional Neptunia games, Sword Art Online HR, Tales of Hearts R, The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel I and II, Tokyo Xanadu, World of Final Fantasy, Ys Origin and Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana. Going to pick a few of these great titles for more portable RPG gaming.

On 23.12.2017 at 10:22 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

You should add 'EU' to the title.

I'm quite disappointed in this sale. I've always been looking forward to January sales but this time... 

3-4 games maybe but... that's not nearly enough from such a huge sale.

I first had it in the title, but later removed it, because I wasnt quite sure if it was EU only. Is this now confirmed?

I bought 

• Shadow Complex R.
  • Alienation
  • Matterfall
  • Transistor

Looking for Persona 5, too. But I'm not sure if should buy the Complete Edition or just the main game. I'll go for the Platinum for sure, but I also want to enjoy the game to its fullest, so can someone tell me, if I need all the DLC's included in the Complete Edition?

Edited by Mori-101

Yep, very few interesting titles for Vita and PS3. And as usual DLC and season passes are missing from the sale, just a measly selection. Ignoring last gen is even more stupid as things won't surely sell except in promos. And several PS4 titles you can buy physical for a little more, or even cheaper. But this is Sony, a really smart company, with fantastic customer centric work and support... Some of the games I would buy but as most have been at lower prices and nothing really enticing is there I'll just wait for a better deal (thanks to psprices).

Big in Japan remains the better sale throughout the year.

8 hours ago, Mori-101 said:

Looking for Persona 5, too. But I'm not sure if should buy the Complete Edition or just the main game. I'll go for the Platinum for sure, but I also want to enjoy the game to its fullest, so can someone tell me, if I need all the DLC's included in the Complete Edition?

Just buy the main game - the Complete Edition isn't worth it. The DLC just consists of costumes and extra Personas, so nothing to write home about. The extra Personas would make the game easier, at least early on, but I don't know why you'd want that anyway. The "Complete Edition" is a rather misleading name if you ask me.

• Like 1

I picked up FFXIV Complete Edition for £22... and in the few days I've had it I've already sunk in around 40 hours. My Dad bought the complete collectors edition at the same time so we're playing through the MSQ together. ?

Quite a few other games catch my eye but I will probably wait until nearer the end of the sale. No time to play anything else right now. ?

Edited by Vrisnem

Not as good as I was expecting it to be.

I have a Europe account so even though I'm American I can still benefit from this sale. Going to have to buy EU cards to keep my wallet funds up if I want to buy a set of games I've been interested in getting.

Just got a Mail that they added more games to the sale. Is tere a list anywhere of these new additions? Dont wanna scroll through all 1100ish deals again xD

So far i've seen the Frozen Wilds dlc, which i'm gonna get.

Also is there a tab on the ps4 console store (dont care much about the ps3 or vita titles, those are cheap anyway) just for the new added games? Usually there is, cant check until tomorrow.

Edited by thekiffer21

On 12/22/2017 at 3:12 AM, Piano Reeves said:

Ok, this is actually really sick:
The Telltale Mega Collection for just €34,99.

Includes:

- The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
- The Walking Dead: Season Two
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
- The Walking Dead: Michonne
- Batman - The Telltale Series
- Batman: The Enemy Within
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series
- The Wolf Among Us
- Game of Thrones
- Tales from the Borderlands

I'm sold. This is dirt cheap.

I didn't even know about this. I was just going to buy The Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us individually. You have just saved my life and my money lol 

• Like 1

I added a new link to the first post, with information about the new added games + some games will be removed from sale on 2 different dates. First removal will be tomorrow (06.01.12)

Edited by Mori-101
  • Like 1