Leaked PS Plus games for January 2018

Aecesaje_

2 minutes ago, Facas said:

Deus ex? It was already given on ps plus several years ago on ps3

That was Human Revolution I believe. I've never played a Deus Ex game before but if this leak is real then I can see myself starting, anyone know which game I should play first?

2 minutes ago, Facas said:

Deus ex? It was already given on ps plus several years ago on ps3

Yes, but that was the PS3 version. This is the PS4 version they're giving away this time. And if this is true, then damn because Deus Ex Mankind Divided came out in the later part of 2017! Crazy! 

I typically don't go digital, but the nice thing about these PS+ games is that it gives me a chance to try some before I go spending extra dough on a disc copy of it.  If I end up really liking it, I can still go get a nice (potentially new; if cheap enough) copy of it for the collection and just finish the digital PS+ copy so I'm not stuck opening it just to play the game... and can keep it relatively preserved for whatever purposes that might serve in the future.  Ah, the trials and tribulations of the OCD pseudo collector. xD

I've had my eye on Mankind Divided so it falls squarely into this category... if this is true.  Already have Batman.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mosik_YP said:

That was Human Revolution I believe. I've never played a Deus Ex game before but if this leak is real then I can see myself starting, anyone know which game I should play first?

If you have human revolution then start with it. 

I hope this leak is true although I already have mankind divided :( but at least i'll have batman.

18 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Yes, but that was the PS3 version. This is the PS4 version they're giving away this time. And if this is true, then damn because Deus Ex Mankind Divided came out in the later part of 2017! Crazy! 

If this leak is accurate, then it won't apply much to me as I own both Batman Season 1 and Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

However, I personally really liked Deus Ex: MD (haven't tried Batman S1 yet) and think these would be fine additions to people libraries that haven't played them yet.

If this is true this would be a good month for those that don't have these games.

I enjoyed Batman by Telltale and even though it's not their best game it's definitely not their worst and it is an easy plat in top of that.

Deus Ex would be a good game too since it is recent and a lot of people praise this series so why not. I didn't really like Deus Ex on PS3 so I would pass this one but it would still be better than a 5 years old game that everyone already have like Infamous.

Edited by itachi-destroyer

55 minutes ago, Pokey said:

If this is true then cool but damn Deus Ex Mankind divided already on ps+ that seems very early 

Not really. The games physical price tanked soon after the game came out. It's very below average compared to the other Deus Ex games and is also the reason why Eidos studio is putting the series 'on hold'.