Leaked PS Plus games for January 2018

Aecesaje_

3 hours ago, Mosik_YP said:

That was Human Revolution I believe. I've never played a Deus Ex game before but if this leak is real then I can see myself starting, anyone know which game I should play first?

Mankind Divided is a direct sequel to Human Revolution so it’s only logical to play them in order.

2 hours ago, Muskratateer said:

Wasn't batman season 1 already PlayStation plus?

batman has been on plus before probably but not any of the telltale games (think it was arkham city).

wont have a solid lead till next week. 

US gets the plus games on January 2nd.

Edited by kingdrake2

3 hours ago, Happy said:

Isn’t Batman part of the January sales? It’s fairly uncommon for games to go on Plus right after being on sale. I’d take it though.

no that actually happend sometimes. they try to avoid it bc ppl feel betrayed that way but I saw this happen 3 times the last two years. at least in EU, don't know about US differences.

4 hours ago, Happy said:

Isn’t Batman part of the January sales? It’s fairly uncommon for games to go on Plus right after being on sale. I’d take it though.

Really? Have seen this several times. One time a game was on sale days before and at the moment of beeing at plus.

Edited by Babsimabuse

Please be Season 2 of Batman.....

4 hours ago, Valyrious said:

It's true. I bought Deus Ex a few weeks ago and haven't touched it. That's the first telltale sign that it's legit.

The other is that every single Telltales game will go free eventually...

Same got it for 7.99 from Amazon Canada BF sale. 

5 hours ago, albysuperx said:

If I buy a free PS plus game (Batman), Will some money go to Telltale? I don't want to give to Telltale a cent

Yes, they get a small commission I think.

5 hours ago, albysuperx said:

If I buy a free PS plus game (Batman), Will some money go to Telltale? I don't want to give to Telltale a cent

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure Sony give them a flat fee for allowing their game on PS+, so they would have already been paid before you decide to download it.

Nothing in there for me but a relatively decent month.

10 hours ago, Primeape said:

Most of the games offered on PS+ are already discounted heavily beforehand digitally, or are cheap physically already.

Why everyone get so excited for PS+ games anymore lol?

And that actually it's not new at all.

I remember during the PS3 generation how Sleeping dogs was on sale almost every week (a la GTA :P ) and then it was part of IGC, same happened with Tomb Raider.

• Like 1