Booty Master.

Tarsier182

I also wanted to add that Move controllers will be recognized as an additional character and can be used, but they are extremely hard to control.  If my memory serves (and it's been years, so maybe not, lol), I think I was only able to use my Move controller when the character just needed to hold something or stand in a specific position, and I had to switch that character to my primary controller to move him into position first.  Just think about it going in if you have a Move controller and not enough regular DS3s.

I also wanted to note that if you have PS1 or PS2 controllers, you can get these small USB converter cables online for a couple bucks each.  I got mine off ebay (here's an active listing), and was able to use my official PS2 controller (the off-brand one had issues with analog sticks and other buttons not working), and use my turbo PS1 controller (off-brand and it worked).  The PS1 controller had no analog sticks, but it still worked.  My memory is a little fuzzy on how it works, I think the dpad worked to control the sackboy, but it definitely worked.  It was also a huge help in create mode (24 hour trophy), and many other ps3 games, as I just rubber-banded a face button and set the turbo to it's lowest setting (2 clicks per second) and left it overnight.

I wanted to include this info as most people don't realize their PS1 and PS2 controllers can be plugged into a PS3 and most games will recognize them.  I think the only stipulation is you need to manually change the DS3 controller settings.

• Like 1