Careful, stats are not tracking properly at all

Hvalpen

Screw this game by the way. I was planning to do this in a fair way (I'm not the worst player out there being able to get in first 3-5 players every match, and there are some monsters out there), but where is all my progress? Gone! Thank you, Guerilla Games. Gonna do Killzone 3 though.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I did some self boosting this morning. I need to level up to unlock all the classes, so I didn't worry too much about maximizing XP at this point.

I can't get the ribbon trophies to unlock though. I have got the in game XP boosts for handguns, headshots and melee, and I should have earned the Wargod Ribbon trophy.

On the main stats page it says I have 8/8 for both the kill 10 enemies and good conduct. But no trophy has popped.

I know ribbon tracking is spotty, but if the main stats page says I have completed those, why has it not unlocked?

I read people say stay in a boost lobby until it pops, but what actually causes the trophy to pop if the stats are saying the requirements are satisfied?

Edit - so I closed out of the game and logged back in about half an hour later and the trophy popped on the stats screen. I guess it just takes a while to sync with the server, so the trophy requirements clearly aren't unlocked based on your local data.

Edited by diskdocx

The trophies tied to medals unlock in the screen where you are presented the last medal needed for the trophy after a match.

If your stats page says you have both the medals required for the wargod trophy, and the trophy hasn't popped, I don't know how you can get it since you can no longer trigger the screen where you get presented with the medal.

Haven't read anything about these glitching though. Also if you do the ribbons now, there's a chance you'll get to be presented with the medal like three or four times before it actually sticks to your stats permanently due to the servers being wonky with accepting stat results.

Edit - @diskdocx That's really weird though, as to me it always unlocked based on local data. So like I would get 8/8 for all the ribbons required for the trophy, and the trophy would pop. Then I could leave multiplayer and have the progress of those medals be at 3/8 ribbons. It's good to know that the trophy will pop retroactively based on the server data even if it doesn't pop initially. Guessing it pops the same way as the valor trophies, as they also pop when you login warzone if you have met the conditions.

I'm guessing when you do sign into warzone, the game checks triggers for all the statistics based trophies (valor, ribbons, ranks, matches played), so even if you were to miss them when they were supposed to pop, you'd have a chance to get them.

Edited by IDiivil
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, PhoddaII said:

Só, If It play a game And its stats doesn't save. Then I play another game... If my stats save on this Last one, It Will sabe my Last match, ir the First one?

@PhoddaII Stats save at random. Doing short matches is the best to get them to save since it has more opportunities to sync with the server and getting them to register. Are you going for Valor Grand Cross? If so this is the last week to obtain it and you'll want around 100K points. Based on your question it sounds like you're just getting started with the MP and it is likely too late for you. Maybe I am wrong, but I promise you, I am not trying to be mean. I am trying to save you your time.

Edit: If you have 50-100 hours this week and 3-10 alts to use then please see Here's How to Earn Valor Grand Cross for more information. But you had better get started now!

Edited by Afro_Gear

18 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

@PhoddaII Stats save at random. Doing short matches is the best to get them to save since it has more opportunities to sync with the server and getting them to register. Are you going for Valor Grand Cross? If so this is the last week to obtain it and you'll want around 100K points. Based on your question it sounds like you're just getting started with the MP and it is likely too late for you. Maybe I am wrong, but I promise you, I am not trying to be mean. I am trying to save you your time.

Edit: If you have 50-100 hours this week and 3-10 alts to use then please see Here's How to Earn Valor Grand Cross for more information. But you had better get started now!

Oh, no... I am almost fone with multiplayer. I Just want vgc, só I can take this Platinum later. 

The problem is ststs are not saving at all.

19 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

Are you doing either 3 or 5 minute matches?

Yup. Aways, after I lost almost 4000 points yesterday.

But my question is;:

Let's say I play a couple of games. They don't save. But I don't quit Multiplayer either. Then, I play another match. If this match saves, It Will save ALL my past points?

5 minutes ago, PhoddaII said:

Yup. Aways, after I lost almost 4000 points yesterday.

But my question is;:

Let's say I play a couple of games. They don't save. But I don't quit Multiplayer either. Then, I play another match. If this match saves, It Will save ALL my past points?

No. It works like this: 

- Play 1 (5) minute match and your XP saves. (300 XP)

- Play another 5 minute match and XP is lost.

- Play another 5 minute match and XP saves. (300 XP) 

You've just played 3 matches but only 600 XP saved instead of 900 XP- Obviously this is generalizing but you get the idea. 

10 hours ago, PhoddaII said:

What I don't get os How people can get over 100k points with servers like this.

Lots and lots of time and several alts. Some people have 6 consoles and 4 people helping them plus play for 70 plus hours a week.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 5:44 AM, PhoddaII said:

What I don't get os How people can get over 100k points with servers like this.

20 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Lots and lots of time and several alts. Some people have 6 consoles and 4 people helping them plus play for 70 plus hours a week.

Or they have people to take over for them when they are at work, sleeping, etc.