Reaching level 30 question

wackt1

So I'm level 23 in new game plus. It seems like the main quest (or at least the first/tutorial mission where you fight crowfather) give you less XP for completion, can anyone confirm this. Also, What is the best way to boost up levels. I'm currently running "The Demon lord Bilal" DLC and planning to do the others as well

Edited by wackt1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 19/01/2020 at 1:25 AM, visighost said:

Necroposting, but can anyone say if the DLC campaigns stay unlocked in ng+? Would add variety instead of playing the main campaign again.

The DLC campaigns do stay unlocked yes. Did them after finishing the Drenchfort to spice up the level grind.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/5/2020 at 3:51 PM, Der_Schwabbler said:

The DLC campaigns do stay unlocked yes. Did them after finishing the Drenchfort to spice up the level grind.

I was just gonna ask this. So I just started NG+ and like the OP I went straight to level 23. Now I never played the DLC on original release, so will this continue to level me from 23 towards level 30 if I go through these DLC's? 

Also was any of the gear better in the DLC than what you find in the main game? Currently rocking the Crow gear and its awesome, but feel like its been on forever now and want to get new gear.

Edited by DaveMcDamage