Can't believe this exists

Cloud7-7-7

2 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

I just checked the EU PS Store myself, yes it’s available there and i highly recommend you go it pickup since its free, easy and has 4 trophies! Yes i am a trophy whore :P

I'm not sure if I can handle it. It's like...they show you where the pieces go!

My mind is blown.

Edited by dj_helyx
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

I'm not sure if I can handle it. It's like...they show you where the pieces go!

My mind is blown.

It act has 5 trophies! And it does have micro transactions but they’re buried in game and dont show up in the PS Store. However, every trophy is doable with the basic free game if you dont think the devs deserve any compensation. I suggest you download it, get the trophies in less than an hour and if you like it upgrade to the full version for even more jigsaw puzzles where they give you the solution lol 

22 minutes ago, Soufwar said:

It act has 5 trophies! And it does have micro transactions but they’re buried in game and dont show up in the PS Store. However, every trophy is doable with the basic free game if you dont think the devs deserve any compensation. I suggest you download it, get the trophies in less than an hour and if you like it upgrade to the full version for even more jigsaw puzzles where they give you the solution lol 

I'll add it to my library, but I'm weary of possible DLC trophies in the future...especially if they're not free.

• Like 2

So it gives you the answer whether you want it to or not? What? What's the point in playing a puzzle game if there's no actual puzzle to be had? Shame, had a lot of fun playing Jigsaw Madness as a kid on PS1 and would be up for playing another jigsaw game all these years later if it were actually good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cloud7-7-7 said:

Honestly
it's not the fact that they show you that bothers me
it's the fact that it's always on screen and can't be turned off 

but if you want 5 trophys quick then yes you might as well get it

Maybe they stop giving you answers if you pay for the DLC? Idk i am just guessing here! 

On 12/23/2017 at 2:19 PM, diskdocx said:

This was my concern as well. I've 'bought' it anyway, so I'll just wait and see if it ever does get DLC with trophies.

Went ahead and loaded the game and earned the 100%. If trophies are added that require paid DLC, then I'll just have to snag them up as well.

Despite the developer not outsourcing to Cloud7-7-7 for further game polishing, it was quite enjoyable for what it was.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/12/2017 at 7:56 PM, Soufwar said:

I just checked the EU PS Store myself, yes it’s available there and i highly recommend you go it pickup since its free, easy and has 4 trophies! Yes i am a trophy whore :P

Just saying, you have a long way before becoming a trophy whore :P

On 23.12.2017 at 2:28 AM, Cloud7-7-7 said:

i mean
how do you fuck up something as basic as jigsaw puzzles?
there's always a thing to show you where the piece goes
My mind is blown

If that's so, better contact Jim Sterling to see if he can cover this game.