Mio

The Last Movie You Saw?

9,272 posts in this topic

I watched V for Vendatta last night. Good movie actually. I never rented it before because I thought it was rubbish. Now I got this lovefilm trial on my ps3 and a imdb research showed that it was worth a try. Didn't regret it.

Oh, and: Natalie Portman :holy:

Law Abiding Citizen. Watched it last night with some friends and even though I've seen it like three times before it's still as awesome as ever. Really one of my favourite movies of all time :wub:

I agree that Gran Torino is awesome. :D

I most recently watched Tim Burton's Batman from 1989, which comes damn close to being as good as The Dark Knight, which is a truly impressive feat.

I watched "She's The Man" on Channel 4 last night, with Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum (nom).

The film itself was pretty shit, but ahh well.

The Hangover: Part II

Awful movie, wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I wasn't particularly fond of the first movie and the second is worse in every way.

Parker

Just watched Kung Fu Panda 2 in theaters! It was an entertaining enough distraction :D.

Last movie I saw was se7en! It was really tense and very gory in places. Oh and it has Morgan Freeman in it which means it has to be amazing :)

The last movie I watched was Monty Python and the Holy Grail. That movie is the best :P

I watched "She's The Man" on Channel 4 last night, with Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum (nom).

The film itself was pretty shit, but ahh well.

That's a shame, I liked the Amanda Bynes show on Nickelodeon when I was younger.

Watched Shooter last night. Easily one of my favourite Mark Wahlberg films, if not my favourite. It must've been the 10th time I've saw it but I never get bored of it. Such a great film.

Finally watched Paul over the weekend, much better than some reviewers would have you believe.

I saw x men first classvit was a pretty good prequel to the trilogy

Office Space. Wasn't as funny as I'd heard.

I also watched Gran Torino earlier this week, another fantastic Eastwood movie.

I agree that Gran Torino is awesome. :D

Watched that last week, and I have to say, that it's probably one of my favourite films. Excellent, I really can't "fault" it.

The last movie I watched was Resident Evil Afterlife last night and it sucked from begining to end.

Finally watched Paul over the weekend, much better than some reviewers would have you believe.

Who besmirched Paul? I must rip out their throats. Nobody insults Simon Pegg and gets away with it.

Went to the cinema last night, and my friends insisted we watch Transformers 3. I've not watched the first two, so I didn't really know what to expect.

It was alright. Surprisingly, I thought the 3D was good - I usually hate 3D. It's too long though, in my opinion.

Also, the Megan Fox replacement gets no complaints from me, wow.

Watched Gamer on Netflix a few nights ago with the wife. Pretty bad movie, definitely wouldn't recommend it.

Parker

I Love You, Phillip Morris.

So awesome. Jim Carrey is fantastic in it, and Ewan McGregor is pretty damn good too. Loved it, loved it, loved it.