The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

You posted that you just watched Abduction at 9:51 PM (my time) and at 10:26 PM you've already finished watching The Hobbit? I've talked to you about spam posts just to boost your post count before, I'm not going to do it again...

Parker

You posted that you just watched Abduction at 9:51 PM (my time) and at 10:26 PM you've already finished watching The Hobbit? I've talked to you about spam posts just to boost your post count before, I'm not going to do it again...

Parker

I have a different time here. And when i watched Abduction it was almost in the last part. I'm currently watching Hobbit.  And on the other side of the note, I'm not spamming.

Edited by NightWing

Parker

Maybe he watched the original Hobbit movie  :P

Anyways. someone posted a status update about Bruce Lee earlier so it got me in the mood to watch some great martial arts

enter-the-dragon-poster1.jpg

• Like 1

Parker

Give the man a break! I mean, one of every 3 posts here are just his and he has over 3000, so he's obviously never spamming nor flooding the forums!

Parker

Did someone piss in your cornflakes this morning?

Are you from the 'Last film you saw' police squad?

Perhaps an apology is in order