The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

The raid 2

Went to see it at the cinema last night. Brilliant!!!

10/10

I can't praise the Raid films enough, anyone who enjoys movie violence and well choreographed fight scenes will get alot out of these movies. They are like classic Jackie Chan movies for the MTV generation AKA bloody fantastic.

• Like 1

Finally saw Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the Crystal Skull tonight.

I don't know what all the hate was for, it wasn't bad. Raiders of the Last Ark is of course still the best but I would easily place Kingdom of the Crystal Skull over the Last Crusade, probably even on par with Temple of Doom

Fantastic Four(1994)

So bad it's funny  but at least Dr.Doom's look is right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON57I0i3ryw

LOL that movie is just awful. Have you seen the Nick Fury film starring the Hoff :D

Nice to know I'm not the only one who's seen that "classic"...If you're up for more torture, I highly recommend Captain America (1990). Forget Chris Evans, this is the real deal.

As for me, my latest movie was Stand By Me (1986). A great film, but for very different reasons than the two mentioned above  :ninja:

I saw that film when I was 8 and thought it was the Shit. I then rewatched it a few years later and realized it wasn't as good as I remembered it ^_^. Also I will stick to REAL Captain America's like Reb Brown (1978)

Also interview with Brown after the new film came out. This guy just seems like a blast to be around

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 2