The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

The Amazing Spiderman 2: Rise of Electro :D

Very enjoyable movie overall (especially impressive fight scenes!), but still felt like it was missing that something extra to me... it just felt a bit empty and soul-less for some reason haha. Sorry if you particularly loved it, but it didn't quite grab me

The Amazing Spiderman 2: Rise of Electro :D

Very enjoyable movie overall (especially impressive fight scenes!), but still felt like it was missing that something extra to me... it just felt a bit empty and soul-less for some reason haha. Sorry if you particularly loved it, but it didn't quite grab me

Watched this last night and I agree with you.

Always been a huge spidy fan but this one felt a little too teen angst for my liking. The action was still good but the whole I love you but I can't be with you stuff was a little overkill.

Far too much forbidden love which felt like it was really trying to appeal to the "twilight" style audience. It was fine in twilight but this is spiderman - I wanna see web slinging, fighting enemies and juggling personal problems not just forbidden love.

Hope the third film focuses a little more on the badguys character development, I think the new Peter Parker has been summed up already.

This film was good not great.

• Like 1

MV5BMjM3Mzk2MDU3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzg1

4/10. Too bad, expected alot from this movie...

MV5BMTQ5NDIwNjYzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQw

7.5/10. Some short stories were better, some were pretty boring. I loved the second renaissance arc tho. Just that arc made it worth my while. Wish i'd seen this movie when i watched the matrix trilogy. Gives you some answers & more questions on the whole matrix franchise.