The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

MV5BMTY5MjEzNjY3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgzEdge of Tomorrow

Year: 2014

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

An officer finds himself caught in a time loop in a war with an alien race. His skills increase as he faces the same brutal combat scenarios, and his union with a Special Forces warrior gets him closer and closer to defeating the enemy

Sin City - A Dame to Kill for

I went to see this last friday actually. I thought it was an entertaining film, but it lacked something. Fans have been waiting for this film forever after the first movie and perhaps thats one reason this didnt meet my expectations either. The story was very basic. The fun gory violence was there to give you a few laughs but it failed to reach the level of the first movie. I call the first one of my favorite movies but I wouldnt go as far with this one. After leaving the theater I felt like "MEH it was pretty good, but nothing special" 6.5/10

315frt2.jpg

That movie was pretty good! 

I was surpised, as I don´t like Cruise's kind of movies, but yes that on was pretty good.

-----------------------------------

just saw:

px37067557.jpgResident Evil: Afterlife (on DVD)

Year: 2010

Genre: Action, Horror

While still out to destroy the evil Umbrella Corporation, Alice joins a group of survivors who want to relocate to the mysterious but supposedly unharmed safe haven known only as Arcadia.