The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

WHAT???!!!!

XMenFirstClass.jpg

Watched X-men First Class last night. Pretty damn good. A lot better better than I thought it was going to be

I'm sorry Spidey! I just never got around to watching it, that + my folks don't have a vhs copy of it. :P

Kung-Pow Enter the Fist

Kungpow.jpg

Oh lordy this movie is so ludicrous you can't help but love it. Pure comedy gold imo 10/10

You can tell a lot about your friend's comedy prefrences by watching this movie with them, the only two reactions i've seen with this film is either loved it or hated it.

239795.jpg

Into the Fire - 1998

Out of work and driving aimlessly, a man pulls into the "Wolf Lodge" and ends up with a job. When he wakes nightly to the sounds of icy voices and screams he decides he can no longer be an innocent bystander.

I watched this last night, and I can honestly say it was one of the worse movies I have seen in the past few years. Acting was beyond terrible, soundtrack sounded like a monkey fucking a guitar, storyline/plot was......confused to say the least.

Even the $3.00 I paid for it from the bargain bin was $2.99 too much for this pile of steaming shit.

0.5/10

• Like 1

soundtrack sounded like a monkey fucking a guitar,

LMAO...classic...truly classic...but I don't don't think you're gonna get a guest spot on Roger & Ebert anytime soon with that descriptive vocabulary....the fat fuck would just grab his chest and keel over....OH god...the visual has me in tears...I can't breathe...

51P98tkUJJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Watched this over dinner...it gets 2 outta 5 stars...the ending was horrible...and the middle wasn't that great either. NC did a terrible job of attempting to portrait a person with a severe back injury...and somewhere in the middle he started doing a bad impression of payback19.jpg

Nick Tortellis from Cheers (Dan Hedaya)

Chronicle2.jpg

First showing. Way too short (Just over an hour) The movie was well thought out, as was the character dynamics. 3 normal teenagers happen upon super powers, and their darker sides get the batter of them.

7/10

Disappointed to hear it was short, I was really looking forward to it.

I recently went to a special Theater (The Alamo Draft House) and watched Robocop while comedians threw in their own punchlines. Hilarious, but without it Robocop would just be another mediocre movie