The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Watching "Flubber" at the moment. What an amazing movie. It of course features greats like, "Robin Williams", "Marcia Gay Harden", "Will Wheaton" and "Christopher McDonald".

From IMDB:

"Professor Phillip Brainard, an absent-minded professor, works with his assistant Weebo, trying to create a substance that's a new source of energy and that will save Medfield College where his sweetheart Sara is the president. He has missed his wedding twice, and on the afternoon of his third wedding, Professor Brainard creates flubber, which allows objects to fly through the air. It looks like rubber, so he calls it flubber."

I recommend watching it. You can find it on Netflix for free. And you can rent it on iTunes, Google Play, vudu, YouTube and of course SEN for only $2.99. You can also buy it from iTunes and Google Play for $9.99. 

I recommend watching this, as I think it will provide lots of entertainment and laughs. I rate it 7/10.

Watching "Flubber" at the moment. What an amazing movie. It of course features greats like, "Robin Williams", "Marcia Gay Harden", "Will Wheaton" and "Christopher McDonald".

From IMDB:

"Professor Phillip Brainard, an absent-minded professor, works with his assistant Weebo, trying to create a substance that's a new source of energy and that will save Medfield College where his sweetheart Sara is the president. He has missed his wedding twice, and on the afternoon of his third wedding, Professor Brainard creates flubber, which allows objects to fly through the air. It looks like rubber, so he calls it flubber."

I recommend watching it. You can find it on Netflix for free. And you can rent it on iTunes, Google Play, vudu, YouTube and of course SEN for only $2.99. You can also buy it from iTunes and Google Play for $9.99. 

I recommend watching this, as I think it will provide lots of entertainment and laughs. I rate it 7/10.