The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Took the Wifey to see Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 3D.

I haven't seen the Star Wars movies in a long time so I really enjoyed it. Plus my wife is a massive Star Wars fan so she enjoyed it even more than I did. The 3D effects are okay, nothing special, but it's quite fun to watch a movie you've seen years ago and start remembering it again.

9/10 Definitely worth the watch if you're a Star Wars fan.

Parker

• Like 1

I still don't get why critics bashed it soooo much. Same with Waterworld.

Probably because the novel is considered by many to be one of the greatest american sci-fi novels ever written. If you haven't read it, it's well worth the investment of over 1000 pages. Personally, I liked Waterworld about the same. Good but not great.

Probably because the novel is considered by many to be one of the greatest american sci-fi novels ever written. If you haven't read it, it's well worth the investment of over 1000 pages. Personally, I liked Waterworld about the same. Good but not great.

No, I don't think that's the reason, for there have been other book-to-movie-adaptations that don't stand up to the book's quality, yet they don't get the same amount of crap Battlefield did (Minority Report being a prime example. Great short story, crappy movie). I think it might've been just because of Scientology lol.

Man...everything I've watched this weekend was a disappointment...

hancock2d.jpg

Hancock - probably Will Smith's weakest film to date.

394287.1020.A.jpg

Man of the Year - had it's moments, but fell apart 1/2 way thru also.

Hancock was such a shabby movie. I can't really take Will Smith seriously as an actor at this point. The only role I really enjoyed him in was the Pursuit of Happyness