The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

dreamworks-puss-in-boots-blu-ray-2012-02.jpg

What.! I got kids.

and I liked it.

:jaymon: !What.!

LOL!!!

No shame bro! My wife and i are dying to see this... Good times!

I won't even lie and blame my kids for watching movies like that.... I straight up love those kind of movies!!!

but the last one i saw was... action packed satisfaction!!!

act-of-valor-header.jpg

I don't know how to import imagery so you guys are gonna have to lower your standards with my "just text" entry here.

Last movie I watched was Troll Hunter.

The good:

-Even though it is a "found footage" style movie (which I usually hate) they did a really good job with the pacing.

-They gave us monster movie fans plenty of eye candy instead of the over-reliance on ambiance subtlety that the found footage genre usually exploits

-it was an actual cool movie with TROLLS!! The trolls were varied and plentiful and believe it or not, it wasn't corny

The bad:

-subtitled

-first 20 or 30 minutes were slow

verdict: 8/10

• Like 1

I don't know how to import imagery so you guys are gonna have to lower your standards with my "just text" entry here.

photo_07.jpg

The good:

-Even though it is a "found footage" style movie (which I usually hate) they did a really good job with the pacing.

-They gave us monster movie fans plenty of eye candy instead of the over-reliance on ambiance subtlety that the found footage genre usually exploits

-it was an actual cool movie with TROLLS!! The trolls were varied and plentiful and believe it or not, it wasn't corny

The bad:

-subtitled

saw the preview a couple months back and meant to keep it in mind and totally forgot about it. good shit. thanks. will give this a look @. Downloading now. :awesome:

The good:

The bad:

-subtitled

LOL... i saw this on Netflix and watched about 15 minutes of it... i skipped to a few spots where they actually had interaction with the trolls and it was pretty cool... i might actually watch the whole thing some day...

The_Omen_II_Poster.jpg

Pretty good movie, but I felt that the first one was creepier although II still had it's moments. It almost felt like Saw in how they tried to kill people in the most brutal way possible... the deaths were pretty brutal for something from '78, but I thought those were cheap scares. Solid ending too IMO. (Too bad Omen III was shitty)

7.5/10

The adverts make it look awesome, good to hear that it's about as good as the trailer makes it look

It is pretty damn good, but the only issue that some may have is the acting can be a tad bit forced and stiff, but heck these guys are real life SEALS, and last time I checked they make their living killing not acting! lol

The Super Inframan

inframan_poster_01.jpg

An amazing movie 10/10

Those explosions you see in the background are an UNDERSTATEMENT to how much stuff explodes, it's beautiful.

Long story short, monsters invade, need a hero so created Inframan, explosions up the wha-zoo. Rocket boots, Giant monster battles, and did I mention EXPLOSIONS?!

Good for a guy's night in movie deal. ;)

220px-InterviewwithaVampireMoviePoste.JPG

And

220px-Requiem_for_a_dream.jpg

It's a lazy movie day...Started off with

die_hard.jpg

Then watched...

...the greatest car chase scene EVER filmed!!! It makes the one in Bullitt look like Driving Miss Daisy!

One of my favorite christmas movies!

Also, check out Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior. It should change your mind about the "best chase scene ever filmed" :P .