The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

220px-Planedead.jpgPlane Dead: Zombies on a plane

Genre: Horror

Year: 2007

A fellow scientist accidentally escapes containment aboard a plane during a turbulence. After she is gunned down by a security guard, she reanimates as a zombie, killing and infecting several passengers and crew members on board the infamous flight. A U.S. federal air marshal along with a police officer, a flight attendant and a handful of survivors must ride out the horrific flight just long to stay alive. [source: imdb]

hotfuzz5_large.gif

I really loved Shaun of the Dead, and I feel the same way about Hot Fuzz. It's quite comical, outrageous, and surprisingly gory, especially when a spire is pushed atop a church, falling straight down through a man's head. If you like these guy's brand of humor, then you won't be disappointed. 

• Like 1

hotfuzz5_large.gif

I really loved Shaun of the Dead, and I feel the same way about Hot Fuzz. It's quite comical, outrageous, and surprisingly gory, especially when a spire is pushed atop a church, falling straight down through a man's head. If you like these guy's brand of humor, then you won't be disappointed. 

Couldn't say it better :-)

• Like 1