The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Saw the Social Network on Sunday, and it was a really great movie. It was cool to see all the drama that surrounds Facebook and how it was created, and the acting was really great. Some funny moments were there to light up the mood, but I loved the message the story sends you at the end. I'd give a solid 3.5/4 stars! :D

• Like 1

Bridesmaids.

There were times where I was sat looking at the screen thinking "why the fuck am I watching this shit?", but they were usually quickly followed by me laughing uncontrollably.

It was an okay film, I was kinda disappointed as the people I went to see it with sold it to me as a "female version of The Hangover" which basically set me up for disappointment :P

• Like 1

Bridesmaids.

There were times where I was sat looking at the screen thinking "why the fuck am I watching this shit?", but they were usually quickly followed by me laughing uncontrollably.

It was an okay film, I was kinda disappointed as the people I went to see it with sold it to me as a "female version of The Hangover" which basically set me up for disappointment :P

This, exactly. Good thing was, it built up enough brownie points to take the missus to a movie in the near future with guns, explosions, blood, murder and maybe even more guns.

• Like 1

Finally got around to seeing Scott Pilgrim vs The World last night... fucking loved it. Not understanding why I've not seen it already. Comedic, action packed, and set in CANADA BITCHES. what more could you want?

Oh, saw Easy A just before that... loved that as well.

went to movies to see Transformers, it was pretty dam good actually, but the new girl was meh <_< got kinda annoying, but she did look good...and the cars were badass, and the fighting was great. wish wed seen it in IMAX kinda, but eh, beggers cant be choosers

Saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 on monday. I thought it was very good, although I noticed numerous things from the books that were left out when they really didn't need to be. With that said, it still offered a satisfying conclusion to the story in a dramatic fashion.