The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

The Deer Hunter

Deer.jpg

One of the saddest movies I've seen. Walken and De Niro really shine on this one. I just didn't understand how Steven lost both legs and an arm. It showed that he broke one of his legs, but that could have been treated by the people Michael gave him to. My only complaint is how the wedding in the beginning seemed to drag on a bit and the part where they're in Vietnam seemed a bit short. The part where he lights the VC up with a flamethrower and the Russian Roulette scene was true madness. I hated how Nick spat in Michaels face when Michael tried to get him to remember him. De Niros screams were haunting and I cried like a little kid at the end. 9.5/10 "God bless America... My home sweet home."

Edited by Deth
  • Like 1

MV5BMjMyMzk1Nzg3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTQ2NjcxNw@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

I would argue this was better then the original as it stuck to Greek Mythology much better. It still bothers me that Perseus had a son before he was with Andromeda, and that they chose to name him Helios of all things. But that is being nitpicky. This movie has some good battle scenes, but overall is not great. Still entertaining enough to watch. 5 out of 9 secret bags of candy.

Edited by Sir_Bee

220px-Mi_III.jpg

Mission: Impossible 3...4 outta 5 popcorns.

a20791a12e0cabf5539753_m.jpg

Scary Movie 4..much better than the first 3. 3 outta 5 popcorns

114191168.jpg

The Italian Job (1969)...pretty good...weak ending...3.5 popcorns

italian-job.jpg

The Italian Job...the remake...about as good as the original...3.5 outta 5 popcorns.

quickdead.jpg

The Quick and the Dead...decent...not bad...3.5 outta 5

220px-The_Aviator_poster.JPG

The Aviator...the Howard Hughes story...best movie of the day...4.5 outta 5 popcorns.

220px-Ted_poster.jpg

476652.jpg

220px-Joe_dirt.jpg

Ted was alright. I hate Family Guy and The Cleveland Show, but I do find American Dad very funny so I didn't have high expectations for Ted. Other than a few parts that felt to much like Family Guy the movie was pretty funny.

Joe Dirt and Saving Silverman are two of my favorite comedy movies. I don't know why I find them so funny but I've watched them hundreds of times and I still crack up every single time.

Parker