The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Star wars a New Hope gonna watch Ep.5 and 6 in the weekend so that i may be well aware of the Star wars universe before seeing Ep.7 next week in Cinemas , a bit late but better late than never....so far i'm loving the characters and the soundtrack. May the force be with you guys.

• Like 1

220px-Wanted_film_poster.jpg     Wanted     &     220px-47Ronin2012Poster.jpg     47 Ronin     &     220px-Brotherhood_of_the_Wolf_Film_Poste     Brotherhood of the Wolf

Genre: Action                                                               Genre: Action, Drama                                                     Genre: Horror, Fantasy

Year: 2008                                                                    Year: 2013                                                                      Year: 2001

Too lazy for pics,

Maze Runner: Scorch Trials (7/10)

Ted 2 (8/10): What can i say? Seth McFarlane's humor is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Kung Fu Hustle (rewatched)

The lobster (6/10): The weirdest movie i've seen this year. Seriously what. the. *expletive deleted*. Oddly enough its premise worked pretty well. Too bad they got over pretentious and managed to drag the movie out way too long. It'd have worked better as a shortfilm.

He Never Died (7/10): Pretty good for a B movie! Will definitely be watching this again in the future.

The Martian(9/10): Amazing.

The revenant(8/10): Leo did a great job once again, but the real talent on screen was Tom Hardy. Definitely his best performance so far - yes even better than Mad Max.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

The last film I saw was Alfred Hitchcock's Rope. Well done film, with interesting cinematography. Hitchcock filmed and edited the film so it appears to be done all on one take. 

I'll have to watch that at one point!

Last film I saw was Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Edited by PipeSwinger
  • Like 1