The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

martian_ver6.jpg

The Martian - Ridley Scott is back! From one of the worst films of 2014 (Exodus: Gods and Kings), to one of the best films of 2015 ... This is quite a feat by Mr. Scott. The film is a total eye candy as the visuals are truly spectacular. The cast gives a stellar performance, especially Matt Damon is a total rockstar in this. Despite this being a fairly serious film, the humour they incorporated was fun and natural, it really enriched the film. I would definitely recommend this film to any sci-fi fan! 8,3/10

Edited by QuinlanLJ

Got these all from Redbox, finally get the watch these.

Insidious Chapter 3: I like the first one, haven't seen the second one, but this one is a prequel to the first and it was pretty decent.

Inside Out: The best movie Disney has put out recently, screw Frozen, this movie needs more praise. I'll buy this one for sure in the future.

Horrible Bosses 2: Just as funny as the first one. Hell yeah I'm own this.

220px-The_Martian_film_poster.jpg     The Martian     &     220px-Cutthroat_island_ver2.jpg     Cutthrout Island     &     215px-The_Uninvited_%282009_film%29.jpg     The Uninvited

Genre: Sci-Fi                                                                       Genre: Adventure                                                                         Genre: Psychological Horror

Year: 2015                                                                           Year: 1995                                                                                    Year: 2009

220px-Ride_Along_poster.jpg     Ride Along     &     220px-Center_of_the_earth_3d.jpg     Journey to the Center of the Earth

Genre: Action, Comedy                                                      Genre: Adventure, Fantasy

Year: 2014                                                                          Year: 2008