The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Image result for pirates of the caribbean 2017

Jack Sparrow and crew are back in another adventure. Join Captain Jack Sparrow as he traverses the Seas to find the legendary Trident of Poseidon. A mythical artifact that is believed to contain all the curses at Sea. Jack must venture to the depths of the Earth for this artifact in hopes of defeating Captain Salazar, a ruthless Spanish captain who has vowed to eradicate all pirates from the Sea. Jack Sparrow just happens to be the one that survived his onslaught and responsible for his curse. He is accompanied by Henry Turner, son of William Turner and Elizabeth Swan who also wants to find the Trident but only to free his father from his curse, and Carina Smith, an astronomer who wants to find the Trident Of Poseidon as well. Together they must set sail on an adventure across the seas facing many obstacles such as Captain Hector Barbossa, dead zombie pirates, and yes, Zombie Sharks. :blink: Can they get the Trident in time before Salazar finds Jack and kills him? Well there is only one way to find out and I believe you know how. 

This was a great and spectacular film. Johnny Depp, along with his co-stars, did an amazing job at maintaining that Pirates Of The Caribbean vibe from long ago. I would love to go into depth, analyze the film, list my favorite parts, and etc. But for the sake of potentially spoiling it for those who have not watched it yet, I'll save you the trouble. But I will say this one thing about the film

Spoiler

The part where Jack and Henry were attacked by the 3 zombie sharks and Jack used one of them as a propeller was absolutely genius. :lol: The post credits scene was D: Could Davy Jones possibly be back or is he just there to haunt Will for the rest of his life. :hmm: Similar to how they did it in Batman Arkham Knight with Joker and Batman.Hopefully they make a part 6 and explain this whole dilemma. 

If you have not seen this film yet and you love Pirates Of The Caribbean then I promise you, you will not regret seeing this one. Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales gets 2 ? ? out of 2 for me. Have a great day!  :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3