The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Image result for independence day resurgence

This was a piece of garbage, wrapped in a garbage flavored tortilla, deep fried like a chimichanga, and topped with rancid sour cream.  Then each bite was dipped in garbage flavored salsa.

I'd rather play Superman 64 while watching Battlefield Earth than sit through this Garbage Combo #2.

Image result

Honestly, I was not expecting anything from this movie. Having been 7 when the original one came out, a few months shy of exactly 20 years ago, I was hoping for it to be decent at best. After seeing it, It is great. The animation if good and they have fun with it. I can only assume the people that wrote this were fans that loved it because it is so well done.

220px-Terror_of_MechaGodzilla_1975.jpg   Terror of MechaGodzilla

That's the last movie of the "Showa" Season. Some were good, some were REALLY bad (didn't mean the SFX, they were good for this decade).

Now I will take a break from the Godzilla franchise and start with the next Season "Heisei" in a few days/weeks.

t27d7d7_minya.jpg

• Like 2

Image result for macbeth 2015 film

In preparation for my final exam tomorrow for the book. This is a really good movie. ?  Michael Fassbender outdoes himself yet again. The book was good too but good thing there was current version or else I would have struggled. :D I like reading Shakespeare and expanding my horizon. I see poetry as a challenge and I adore a good challenge. Have a great day! :)

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 2