The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

La Femme Nikita

It was a nice film and can see why it's a classic. I really laughed out loud a lot when she slapped that judo instructor~

The Neon Demon

Sleek and pretty film. They say it's horror, but it felt pretty subtle. Sometimes lingers too much on silent facial/wide space shots. Was hoping for a Tomie type of ending, but oh well. At least the music was on point.

• Like 1

The Way Of the Dragon. 

What isn't there to like about it. It's got the perfect hijinx music. (I would even go as far to say the music is better than the Ghost and Mr. Chicken) The classic soup scene. The unforgettable fashion of the gangster Ho and a young yet extremely hairy Chuck Norris. Unfortunately I watched it dubbed which brought the enjoyment of the whole movie down. But it's worth a watch nonetheless. 

(Ho is the one in the red)

82NDZrYTpPMfYXXRdEKVduwXHXdlGK_b_640x360

Edited by scarishbal
  • Like 1

220px-Godzilla_-_Tokyo_S.O.S._(2003)_Jap   Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.     &   220px-GodzillaFinalWarsPoster.jpg   Godzilla: Final Wars

That concluded the "Millennium-Season" and will be my last for a long time. It ends with a bad after taste, because in my point of view "Final Wars" was the weakest movie of this season, Only SFX can't save a bad plot or bad actors.