The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Spider-Man Homecoming
Might be spoilers or minor spoilers don't know.

Spoiler

Couldn't even force myself to like this one, tried to but it was just bad. The only parts I did like was Spider-man's suit trying to activate instant kill and the villain's costume, but too much of it looked like Spider-man getting his ass kicked or too much of sucking up to Tony Starks to get into the avengers.  don't know how this got 92% on rotten tomatoes probably paid reviews.

Also seen Transformers The Last Knight which thankfully was better.

On 12/10/2017 at 7:16 AM, dmsleight said:

I saw Star Trek tmp.  It was pretty much garbage.  What a terrible movie.  They spent most of the first 20+ min just admiring the ship and later they spent about as much time admiring the alien ship.  Just wastes of time which really added almost nothing to the plot in either case.  I think they were tying to show of their graphic capability?  Which was not great even for its day.  Heck, Star Wars IV came out a few years before.  The story was mostly bad.  There was unfulfilled foreshadowing.  That 'slowed down' scene was just annoying.  The acting and delivery were B grade at best. Why do they have Spock move like a tin man?  All around, just a bad movie.

I will say that the build up and turn was quite intriguing.  The two brief instances of good story. But the resolution was stupid.  Very stupid.

You missed the whole point of the movie...TMP was everything that the original series was...and then some with the introduction of big screen special effects. The casual fan didn't get it and thought the movie boring, that's why Roddenberry went 180 degrees in the opposite direction with Wrath of Khan...TMP wasn't all Space Opera like Star Wars...it was Hard Science Fiction...the discovery of intelligent life along with the growth of humanity as a whole. TMP might not have been sit on the edge of your seat action...but it was the evolution of life in itself. Definitely something a fan of Asimov or Heinlein could sink his teeth into....