The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

18 hours ago, Riq IV said:

I saw the trailer for his in he cinema and was intrigued,how is it?

I liked the director's previous works.

I personally found it to be pretty amazing, honestly this is my favorite film of the year so far.

If you're familiar with Wes Anderson and you really enjoy his style, you'll probably like the movie too. I haven't seen a lot of his films so I wouldn't consider myself a fan of his, but of the few that I've seen this is his best one imo.

I've only seen Moonrise Kingdom and Grand Budapest Hotel (and now Isle of Dogs) btw.

As animated movies go, it may also be the best animated movie in seen in years as well (aside maybe Kimi no Na wa) (plus points for being stop-motion animated too). Still thinking about it though.

Edited by Crzy Minus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Crzy Minus said:

I personally found it to be pretty amazing, honestly this is my favorite film of the year so far.

If you're familiar with Wes Anderson and you really enjoy his style, you'll probably like the movie too. I haven't seen a lot of his films so I wouldn't consider myself a fan of his, but of the few that I've seen this is his best one imo.

I've only seen Moonrise Kingdom and Grand Budapest Hotel (and now Isle of Dogs) btw.

As animated movies go, it may also be the best animated movie in seen in years as well (aside maybe Kimi no Na wa) (plus points for being stop-motion animated too). Still thinking about it though.

He did a stop-motion film about animals before, which you might like then.

I haven't seen everything by him but enough that I know he's got a cool style and doesn't mind taking time for some worldbuilding.

In other news, just saw this one with the missus. Missed it in the cinema but really wanted to see it after all the positive word of mouth. I thought it was an awesome film.

Get-Out-Poster.jpg

• Like 1