The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

2 hours ago, fabiansc83 said:

db_28072_70.jpg

boobs, gore, some races...and more boobs

Ohhhh....gotta get that one...its the only one in the series I'm missing...INCLUDING the original w/ Sly Stallone and David Carradine

And to finish up Helicopter Day....I Choose YOU!!!!

Related image

• Like 1

can't remember which one of these two was my last... watched them on the same day I think

XXX was surprisingly enjoyable, despite the reviews being so bad! I'm a sucker for some good martial arts action tho

and jumanji was what you'd expect from it - very enjoyable but not outstanding

P_HO00004797.jpgXXXPOSTER2.jpg

• Like 1

Deadpool-2-poster-animated.jpg

Watched it, loved it, and enjoyed it. Better than the first installment and Ryan Reynolds demonstrates once again why he was the perfect actor to portray Deadpool. The film was comprised of innumerable references to other super heroes outside of the Fox universe. The cast, acting, plot, cinematography, etc, was very very good. Deadpool 2 is a must see, bottom line. 

Spoiler

This post credits scene where he went back in time and murdered the Deadpool from X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Ryan Reynolds before he accepted the Green Lantern script had me in tears from laughing. 

Also the part where he referred to Cable as Thanos was great. I knew the movie wouldn't have been complete without that reference. 

Juggernaut looked awesome. It's like they took him straight from the comics. 

When Juggernaut ripped Deadpool in half, it reminded me when Hulk ripped Wolverine in half in the comics. I don't know if that was supposed to be a reference or just a way to showcase Juggernaut's powers. Either way it was very cool and gruesome. 

My only problem with this film is why did they have to kill off the X-Force like that? In the trailer it showed them fighting and in the film they died within the first 10 minutes of them appearing on screen. All except for Domino and Deadpool, of course. Oh well at least he went back in time at the post credits and prevented Peter from dying. I was hoping Deadpool would make a reference to Spider-Man when they introduced Peter.  

The 2-5 second X-Men cameo was a surprise. I was hoping they would've interacted with Deadpool a little bit, but I'll take what I can get. 

Edited by marvelboy10
  • Like 3