The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

There has been a lot of movie watching while on the mini-vacation....

Image result for the terminatorImage result for the terminator 2Image result for the traveler

Image result for last vegasImage result for countdown the sky is on fireImage result for beverly hills cop

Image result for cast awayImage result for mad max fury roadRelated image

The Terminator (4 1/2 stars), Terminator 2: Judgment Day (4 1/2 Stars), The Traveler (3 Stars), Last Vegas (3 Stars), Countdown: The Sky is on Fire (1 1/2 Stars), Beverly Hills Cop (4 1/2 Stars), Cast Away (4 Stars), Mad Max: Fury Road (3 Stars) and Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (3 Stars).

• Like 3

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask this, but does anyone know a website that you can track movies that you have seen? Kind of like those anime tracking websites. 

I feel feel like asking here would be ok because it is about the last movie you saw ?

It's been ANOTHER fun-filled movie day....

Image result for godzilla tokyo sosAirport 77 movie poster.jpgConcordeAirport79.jpg

Official posterDoom movie poster.jpgPolice Academy 3 film.jpg

Yongary 1967 Poster.jpgDraft Day poster.jpgMatchstick Men.jpg

Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (3.5 Stars), Airport '77 (3.5 Stars), Airport '79: The Concorde (2 Stars), X-Men: Days of Future Past (3.5 Stars), Doom (3 Stars), Police Academy 3: Back in Training (4 Stars), Yongary: Monster of the Deep (2.5 stars), Draft Day (4 Stars) and Matchstick Men (2.5 stars).

• Like 1

The Warriors (1979)

I´m not a fan of movies older than the 90´s but I´ve seen the PS2 game cover for this so many times through the years and accidentally saw the same picture on Netflix which made me instantly want to see it. 

Overall a good entertaining movie if you like fighting/gang/hooligan-ish type movies.

EDIT: 
I saw this while high and it may or may not have affected the experience.

Edited by iLL-Mortick
  • Like 1