The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Bleach_%282018_film%29_poster.jpg

Bleach

Well, it is not that bad(?) I think they nailed Ichigo and Rukia's characters. Hard to compare it to the manga/anime since it has been forever since I have seen the first arc.

Kids on the Slope Poster

Sakamichi no Apollon

And this is one of the example why I do still have hopes for Anime turned Live Action films. So good adaptation. Reminds me of the feels. I would admit, it makes me want to watch the anime or read the manga again.

• Like 1

Just came back from seeing Venom. It was pretty good. Sure, there were problems, and I wish they didn't tease us with other symbiotes and couldn't deliver them. 
That mid-credit scene though... bring on Venom 2. 

Hardy was absolutely fantastic, and the comedy is probably going to make or break your experience. Probably why the critics hated it. "OMG THIS ISN'T R RATED? THE SYMBIOTE IS CRACKIN' JOKES?! THE FUCK IS THIS?"

Just a friendly tip, maybe go see it for yourself before you listen to the critics and write the movie off. If you hated it, that's fine too. There were some plot pacing problems. But it is kind of a fact that the audience is liking it.

LrwFwWd.png

Edited by Valyrious
  • Like 3

rCCQHYm.gif

Venom-poster-6.jpg

venom.gif

It's not prefect, but it's a lot better than what "critics" are saying it is! I'm so glad I didn't listen to their BS! Here's hoping we get a sequel!  

Edited by FireFoxie
  • Like 3

I love this movie

It had its flawes and the critics don't seem to like it but along with Deadpool 2 (what was a masterpiece btw) this is the movie I enjoyed most this year

Buying the Blu-ray as soon as it comes out and would absolutely go to the cinema again for a "Venom 2" VNM_OnLine_1SHT_TSR_RD3DDCIMAX_LK2_01_rg

• Like 1

Never got around to seeing this and completely forgot about it. Sat down with my girlfriend and watched this yesterday night which was a decent movie that gets you thinking. I love most things with Leonardo in it and this isn't a failure by any means. 

268x0w.png

Edited by Omirid
  • Like 1