Mio

The Last Movie You Saw?

10,107 posts in this topic

Frozen 2. Interesting, I thought it was a better movie than it’s predecessor overall (both are quite mediocre in my opinion but they have good messages about loving oneself and family so they’re still somewhat decent) but comparatively it didn’t pack as much of a punch and all the more emotional moments felt like complete misses. Granted, it’s also been six years since I’ve seen the first one and I do not feel compelled to watch it again to have a ‘fair’ comparison. It was decent I suppose.

Toy Story 4 and Incredibles 2. I did however feel compelled to rewatch sequels of other animated movies that came out not too long ago and wow, I really do not like either of these lol. What Toy Story 4 lacks in compelling plot and character development it makes up for in beautiful animation I guess? And the plane scene in the first Incredibles is more riveting than the entire 2 hour run time of the second film. Point is, neither of these were as good as their predecessor. Plus side is this also made me rewatch Toy Story 3 and damn that’s a good movie.

Edited by ChimJiminie

Watch Ford v Ferrari. Amazing movie for any gearhead out there. 

Aladdin (1992)

004-AA566-AF3-B-4-A4-A-BDD6-D9-F042-CA93

In celebration of my newest platinum :D

Just finished watching The Crow for the first time. An excellent movie, including a great performance by Brandon Lee (R.I.P.).

It's been a while since I watched a movie lol

The last one was The Babysitter on Netflix.

Ralph Breaks the Internet 

it was so beautiful and heartbreaking 😢❤️

5b6bfe27ff6811d8d433ba54c53cd2b9.jpg Godzlla: King of the Monsters (2019)

52f78bc9ea0c55d226076e126b8387b2.jpg Goosebumps 2: Hunted Halloween (2018)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqJunUmH04CCshrKio_au

I do have a 7 year old who LOVES the cinema though, admittedly I thought it was a pretty funny movie.

Image result for joker poster

Edited by Fr_0zt

On 11/28/2019 at 6:34 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

So we had our Christmas party as this place called Cowboys (it is a shitty bar) and they had posters like Good the Bad and the Ugly and Unforgiven on their wall. They also had right by the men's washroom a poster for Midnight Cowboy.

I started laughing and my friend asked what I was laughing about and I had to explain that the poster right next to the men's washroom isn't for a western...it is the most famous movie about male prostitution there is ^_^

Anyways, here is what I watched today

to-kill2.jpg