The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

810a297c-37ae-4692-8fc6-a31653fd35e1.jpg

The Princess Bride 

I basically just picked the first movie I saw in front of me because our puppies go crazy whenever the TV is on. I put it on for them and they barked in the beginning but then just sat there, looking like they were watching it. Cookie jumped at the TV and barked a bit at Andre the Giant though

• Like 2

So, I am watching the movie Knives Out. My girlfriend walks into the room in the last 5 mins. If you seen this movie, it is literally the best part of the movie. It is where they wrap it all up. She has the audasity to say "Oh my god, he is in this movie?" The kind of tone that implies an attractive guy. I just roll my eyes and say "Yes, Daniel Craig is in this movie." She turns around and says "Who's Daniel Craig? I was talking about Chris Evens." I seriously need to stop dating younger women. ?

• Like 3

File:Onward poster.jpg

I'm a huge Pixar fan and have been since I was a kid. I really enjoyed this movie more than I thought I would considering the trailers looked ok in my opinion. But the film was super heartwarming and entertaining. Nowhere near one of there best films but still pretty solid 

My girlfriend never watches movies. She is  one of those active people who are always doing something and if she does settle down its only to read a book. So I talk her into watching a movie but she wants to watch a love story. So we watched Hancock with Will Smith. Talk about compromise. 

• Like 1

COVERM_495a1105-eb9f-4a89-9c6a-08c26e5cf

Finally got to see this. It was great. So many great moments in this, and i can tell they really enjoyed doing this. I'm hyped about the sequel.

91467l.jpg

I've already seen this once, but since it's been a while, i thought i might as well watch it again. It's still gold. The final battle between 

Spoiler

Panzer IV and Tiger I vs Centurion is got to be one of the best tank fight scenes in the history. Especially that final blow against Centurion, so epic.

81SaSm0q-2L._AC_SY879_.jpg

This film is a christmas zombie high school musical. Not something you see very often. The production value is not very high, the movie is a little trashy in a good way, which adds to the fun factor. The songs and performances are fine. 

It's not Shawn of the Dead x La La Land, but still enjoyable 90 minutes.

I just watched Old Guard.  I enjoyed it.  I really hope they make a sequel (it's supposed to be a trilogy, but you know how Netflix is, if it doesn't get 400 billion views in its first 10 minutes they consider it a failure).

• Like 1