The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Poster

My Mom's a Werewolf (1989) - 7 out of 10

The frustrated housewife Leslie visits an animal shop to purchase a flea-collar. Unknowing that the owner is a werewolf, she accepts his invitation to lunch and later to his apartment. Through a bite in her toe he starts her slow transformation into a werewolf. Home again, she desperately tries to hide the often disgusting process from her family, but her daughter Jennifer and her best friend recognize what's going on and attempt to free her from the curse. 

Poster

Mister Roberts (1955) - 8 out of 10

Mister Roberts is aboard a US cargo ship, working in the Pacific during the Second World War. He'd do anything to leave the quiet of the ship to join in the "action". Trouble is, the captain of the ship, is a bit of a tyrant, and isn't willing to sign Roberts' transfer requests. Also on board is Ensign Pulver, who avoids work as best he can, whilst living off the riches of his buying and selling. Roberts and the crew are in constant battle, even over the smallest of disagreements.

Poster

The Emperor's Club (2002) - 7 out of 10

In everyone's life there's that one person who makes all the difference.

William Hundert is a passionate and principled Classics professor who finds his tightly-controlled world shaken and inexorably altered when a new student, Sedgewick Bell, walks into his classroom. What begins as a fierce battle of wills gives way to a close student-teacher relationship, but results in a life lesson for Hundert that will still haunt him a quarter of a century later.

Full Free Version

Poster

Nobody Lives Forever (1946) - 6 out of 10

G.I. Nick Blake, a never charged con man in his pre-military life, has just received an honorable discharge from the army on medical reasons. Rather than return to his old life, he plans to settle down in New York, his hometown, with his girlfriend Toni Blackburn and the small cache of money he amassed prior to the war: $50,000. When that plan does not pan out, he decides to head to Los Angeles with his con man friend Al Doyle and live it up until he decides on a more permanent course for his life. He is informed by Pop Gruber, an aging mentor doing solely penny-ante street cons now in L.A., of a potential big mark. Doc Ganson, a former con associate, found the mark, lonely widow Gladys Halvorsen worth $2 million, but does not have either the bankroll or the charms to carry out the con on Gladys himself. With Al running interference for him, Nick agrees both to bankroll and carry out the con.

Full Free Version

Poster

The Last Chase (1981) - 6 out of 10

The oil finally ran out... and somewhere in the future, the chase has begun.

Twenty years after the American people have been told the oil has run out and disease has scared them into complacency, the United States has become a fascist state. One man, former race car driver Franklyn Hart, now a puppet spokesman for public transportation, rebuilds his race car and sets off to California from Boston where people have returned to living life like they were twenty years prior. 

Free RARE full Version

Edited by PSXtreme_

I watched X-Men: Apocalypse last night. It was not that bad. It was not that great either. It was definitely entertaining. The problem is that they have so many superhero movies out that it is hard to keep track of them all. I am just happy that Stan Lee was able to see how big his work became before he died. 

Poster

The Gumball Rally (1976) - 7 out of 10

It's a hilarious coast-to-coast, 180 mile-an-hour, go-for-broke, outrageous road race with the world's most expensive cars. And it's all just for glory and a gumball machine.

A group of people from different backgrounds have one thing in common: when they hear the world "gumball" whispered by one of the others, they know that it's time for the Gumball Rally: a no-holds barred, secret, winner-take-all rally across the USA.

Ready? Set...Gumball!!

Free Full Version

Poster

Looker (1981) - 7 out of 10

If Looks Could Kill...

Plastic surgeon Larry Roberts performs a series of minor alterations on a group of models who are seeking perfection. The operations are a resounding success. But when someone starts killing his beautiful patients, Dr. Roberts becomes suspicious and starts investigating. What he uncovers are the mysterious - and perhaps murderous - activities of a high-tech computer company called Digital Matrix.

Full Free Version

Poster

Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters (2017) - 6 out of 10

Who will be eradicated, man, or Godzilla?

In the year 2048, the human race is forced to leave Earth after decades of losing against Godzilla and other giant monsters. They take a twenty-year journey to another planet called Tau Ceti-e, but upon arrival, they discover that the planet has become uninhabitable. As living conditions on their ship deteriorate, a young man named Haruo spearheads a movement to return to Earth and take it back from the monsters. The ship successfully makes the return voyage, but the crew realizes that twenty thousand years have passed, with Earth's ecosystem having evolved to become centered around Godzilla.

Full Free Version

Edited by PSXtreme_

Poster

Trilogy of Terror (1975) - 6 out of 10

Three stories interwoven together. The first, about a college student infatuated with his teacher. The second, a paranoid tale of two sisters - one good, the other evil, and the third about a Native American tribal doll that comes to life and terrorizes a woman in her apartment. All three segments were written by some combination of Richard Matheson (I Am Legend) and William F. Nolan (Logan's Run).

Poster

Hell's Angels (1930) - 8 out of 10

Howard Hughes' Thrilling Multi-Million Dollar Air Spectacle 

Brothers Monte and Ray leave Oxford to join the Royal Flying Corps. Ray loves Helen; Helen enjoys an affair with Monte; before they leave on their mission over Germany they find her in still another man's arms. The ONLY film to portray Jean Harlow in color. The film referenced in The Aviator (2004) that caused Hughes so much grief. Originally shot as a silent film, just about the entire movie was redone to include sound and was one of, if not the most, expensive films ever made up to that time. A true piece of Cinematic History.

Poster

The Land Unknown (1957) - 4 out of 10

BEHIND A BARRIER OF ANTARCTIC ICE... A PARADISE OF HIDDEN TERRORS!

Navy Commander Hal Roberts is assigned to lead an expedition to Little America in Antarctica to investigate reports of a mysterious warm water inland lake discovered a decade earlier. His helicopter and its small party, including reporter Maggie Hathaway, is forced down into a volcanic crater by a fierce storm. They find themselves trapped in a lush tropical environment that has survived from prehistoric times.

Full Free Version - (The version on YouTube is HORRIBLE)

Last night I watched House of 9. It was recommended to me over 10 years ago. I was finally able to find it on Ebay for $3 and picked it up. It was not the best movie but it was entertaining. I thought there would be a twist to it but it was pretty straight forward. However, it does make you think once its done. 

Poster

Two-Lane Blacktop (1971) - 5 out of 10

You can never go fast enough...

A driver and a mechanic travel around the United States hopping from drag strip to drag strip in a 1955 Chevy Bel-Air coupe. They race for money, betting with their competitors. The pair gain a young and talkative female stowaway. Along the way they unintentionally attract a well-to-do drifter driving a new Pontiac GTO. This older man, looking for attention, antagonizes their efforts.

Full Free Version

• Like 1

Poster

Raise the Titanic (1980) - 4 out of 10

They've found the Titanic. There's just one thing left to do...

To obtain a supply of a rare mineral, a ship raising operation is conducted for the only known source, the Titanic. Translated from Clive Cussler's book of the same name, this version loses everything that work put together. The good half of the book is left on the cutting room floor and the rest is nothing more than a overpriced mess of cinematic garbage. The drama and the thrill of the hurricane sequence, where the Russians commandeer the Titanic and Pitt, with the help of the Navy seals, retakes the ship is completely cut. All of the real drama of "Silver and Gold" never even enters the conversation, Dana and Seagram's relationship has been reduced from rocky marriage to boyfriend status, Gene's journey of madness down the rabbit hole as he mirror's Brewster's quest for the Byzanium and even the nationality of the assassins who chased the miners across the United Kingdom is wrong, mutated or just left out of the discussion completely. Pitt's long-time cohorts of Rudi Gunn and Al Giodino are nowhere to be found, their generic replacements offer nothing for the script and somehow the movie finds a way to not have Dana on the ship, in fact she hardly plays any role in the movie whatsoever, and so we never get to see her much lauded striptease in the grand ballroom of the Titanic. They even found a way to misconstrue known facts at that time by not including the breaking away of the ships boilers and had the wrong smokestack snapping off from the ship before she left the surface of the Atlantic. Nothing about this movie works, even the more-than-capable cast offers no salvation to keep it afloat. For a book-to-movie translation this film gets a 2 out of 10. For general purposes, I'll be generous and give it a 4.  

Full version of this complete traffic accident

Poster

Cannonball Run II (1984) - 7 out of 10

The popcorn's in the lobby. The nuts are on the screen.

The original characters from the first Cannonball Run movie, along with some new additions, compete in an illegal race across the country once more in various cars and trucks.

Full Free Version

Poster

Combat Academy 1986 - 5 out of 10

"Police Academy"-style comedy set in a military school. Two errant high-school students are ordered by a judge to spend a year at a prestigious military academy, where one of the cadets finds out who is responsible for a spate of midnight thefts. 

Complete Film Version 

Poster

Guarding Tess 1994 - 7 out of 10

A comedy beyond the call of duty.

Doug is a Secret Service Agent who has just completed his stint in charge protecting Tess Carlisle, widow of a former U.S. President, and close personal friend of the President. He finds that she has requested that he not be rotated but instead return to be her permanent detail. Doug is crushed. He wants off her detail. She is very difficult to guard and makes her detail crazy with her whims and demands. Doug returns with no idea of how to continue dealing with her.

Full Version

Scent of a Woman [USA] [VHS]: Amazon.es: Al Pacino, Chris O ...

Scent of a Woman - 1992

9.2/10

What a wonderful movie. It stands everything one should stand against social, moral and personal issues and struggles. I loved the Pacino's role in this comedy drama film; no wonder why he earnt an Academy Award after this character with an anti-hero personality, and his masculine and chivalrious approach to the women he meet along his redeeming path. Also, it had hit me with nostalgia because is setted in the earlies 90s, the good old times for sure. I felt so tied with O'Donnell's portrayal of Charlie, and his insurmountable task to lift his honour and more importantly, his integrity against his peer pressure. A little predictable to be honest, but highly enjoyable for a Sunday evening for sure.  

• Like 1

Poster

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005) - 6 out of 10

Sex. Murder. Mystery. Welcome to the party.

A petty thief posing as an actor is brought to Los Angeles for an unlikely audition and finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation along with his high school dream girl and a detective who's been training him for his upcoming role...

Full Free Version

6 hours ago, Jproche44 said:

Just bought Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on Vudu for $4.99. Love this movie. A whodunnit and rom com with Robert Downey, jr. pre Iron Man and Val Kilmer pre fat Val Kilmer. Shane Black's directorial debut as well. 

I stumbled across this film on a recommendation. I had a friend who passed it to me and told me to check it out. So, I ended up watching it and was not disappointed. I saw it when it was first out, which is why I really enjoyed it. I think that if I watched it for the first time now, I would not enjoy it as much as I did. 

6 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Scent of a Woman [USA] [VHS]: Amazon.es: Al Pacino, Chris O ...

Scent of a Woman - 1992

9.2/10

What a wonderful movie. It stands everything one should stand against social, moral and personal issues and struggles. I loved the Pacino's role in this comedy drama film; no wonder why he earnt an Academy Award after this character with an anti-hero personality, and his masculine and chivalrious approach to the women he meet along his redeeming path. Also, it had hit me with nostalgia because is setted in the earlies 90s, the good old times for sure. I felt so tied with O'Donnell's portrayal of Charlie, and his insurmountable task to lift his honour and more importantly, his integrity against his peer pressure. A little predictable to be honest, but highly enjoyable for a Sunday evening for sure.  

This was one of my favorite films when I was younger. Still to this day, I watch it any time its on TV. The performances in this film are mesmerizing. 

Spoiler

The awkward dinner scene is so amazing and uncomfortable at the same time that you are confused on how to feel in that moment. 

If you have not seen this movie, then you might want to consider watching it. It is definitely worth your time.

Last night I watched the film Doctor Strange. I am a huge Benedict Cumberbatch fan. Ever since started appearing in rolls like Smaug, Alan Turning, and Khan.

47 Ronin (2013)

Since I was a kid I've always loved the story of the 47 Ronin. It's an epic and beautiful tale of loyalty, honor, brotherhood and justice. This movie on the other hand is none of that lol What I mean by that. The movie is more a fantastical, over the top and bizarre version of that story. Very much a guilty pleasure of mine. The cast, visuals and cool action sequences makes this fun and entertaining. Go in with low expectations and you might be surprised 

• Like 2