The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Poster

The Man (1972) - 7 out of 10

It took an accident to make this man President of the United States. What they do to him now won't be an accident.

When the President and Speaker of the House are killed in a building collapse, and the Vice-President declines the office due to age and ill-health, Senate President pro tempore Douglas Dilman (James Earl Jones) suddenly becomes the first black man to occupy the Oval Office. The events from that day to the next election when he must decide if he will actually run challenge his skills as a politician and leader. Quite a different storyline, done by Rod Serling, and plot than that taken by the original book written by Irving Wallace.

Last night I watched the movie The Count of Monte Cristo. This time it was the 1975 version with Richard Chamberlain. I hadn't seen that one before. It was not bad. I still really love the 2002 version with Jim Caviezel. I also liked the 1934 version that was directed by Rowland Lee. This is by far one of my favorite stories. It has everything you could ever want. It is actually loosely based on a true story. However, the book was hugely exaggerated, along with the movies. So I guess the best way to phrase it would be to say that this story was inspired by a true event. If you have not watched any of the movies, I highly recommend you do. 

• Like 1

movieposter.jpg

It was alright it was basically what you'd expect it to be had cheesy/terrible lines, shark killed some people, Statham saved the day. It was entertaining so I guess it did the job, oh you can tell it got a lot of money from China.

1636530-b.jpg

Decided to watch this when everybody else had gone to sleep and it was actually quite enjoyable, it was full of DC references which was great, it was funny in places and I'd recommened it to people who are DC fans but it wasn't without it's issues I personally think it had a plot hole but it's a kids film so I guess it's not majorly important because it didn't impact the movie in anyway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

movieposter.jpg

It was alright it was basically what you'd expect it to be had cheesy/terrible lines, shark killed some people, Statham saved the day. It was entertaining so I guess it did the job, oh you can tell it got a lot of money from China.

Read the book. It wasn't much better...just no money from China...

Poster

Dillinger (1945) - 6 out of 10

A Cold Blooded Bandit and a Hot Blooded Blonde ... who stopped at Nothing!

The life of American public enemy number one who was shot by the police in 1934.

Full Version

Poster

The Blob (1958) - 7 out of 10

It crawls. It creeps. It eats you alive!

A drive-in favorite, this sci-fi classic follows teenagers Steve and his best girl, Jane, as they try to protect their hometown from a gelatinous alien life form that engulfs everything it touches. The first to discover the substance and live to tell about it, Steve and Jane witness the blob destroying an elderly man and grow to a terrifying size. But no one else has seen the goo, and policeman Dave refuses to believe the kids without proof.

Full Version

Poster

Rocky (1976) - 10 out of 10

His whole life was a million-to-one shot.

When world heavyweight boxing champion, Apollo Creed wants to give an unknown fighter a shot at the title as a publicity stunt, his handlers choose palooka Rocky Balboa, an uneducated collector for a Philadelphia loan shark. Rocky teams up with trainer Mickey Goldmill to make the most of this once in a lifetime break.

Full Version

Poster

Cool World (1992) - 5 out of 10

Holli Would if she could ...and she will

Jack Deebs is a cartoonist who is due to be released from jail. His comic book "Cool World" describes a zany world populated by "doodles" (cartoon characters) and "noids" (humanoids). What Jack didn't realize is that Cool World really does exist, and a "doodle" scientist has just perfected a machine which links Cool World with our world. Intrigued at seeing his creating come to life, Jack is nonetheless wary as he knows that not everything in Cool World is exactly friendly.

A horrible version...but all I could find

Poster

LadyBugs (1992) - 5 out of 10

He's Coach...not first class.

To climb the corporate ladder to success, a guy agrees to coach the company's all girl soccer team with the help of his secret weapon: his fiancee's son.

Full Version

Poster

Rocky II (1979) - 10 out of 10

Once he fought for a dream. Now he's fighting for love!

After Rocky goes the distance with champ Apollo Creed, both try to put the fight behind them and move on. Rocky settles down with Adrian but can't put his life together outside the ring, while Creed seeks a rematch to restore his reputation. Soon enough, the "Master of Disaster" and the "Italian Stallion" are set on a collision course for a climactic battle that is brutal and unforgettable.

Full Version

Poster

MouseHunt (1997) - 8 out of 10

Who's hunting who?

Down-on-their luck brothers, Lars and Ernie Smuntz, aren't happy with the crumbling old mansion they inherit... until they discover the estate is worth millions. Before they can cash in, they have to rid the house of its single, stubborn occupant—a tiny and tenacious mouse.

Full Version

• Like 1

On 8/24/2020 at 7:35 PM, Jamescush147 said:

12643_1_large.jpg

Godzilla Raids Again

12803_1_large.jpg

King Kong vs. Godzilla

Pin on happiness

Poster

Geronimo: An American Legend (1993) - 9 out of 10

A Warrior. A Leader. A Legend.

The Apache Indians have reluctantly agreed to settle on a US Government approved reservation. Not all the Apaches are able to adapt to the life of corn farmers. One in particular, Geronimo, is restless. Pushed over the edge by broken promises and necessary actions by the government, Geronimo and thirty or so other warriors form an attack team which humiliates the government by evading capture.

Full Version

• Like 1

fb2f4f3aa1.jpg.webp

Springfield Rifle (1952) - 7 out of 10

The Gun... The Girl... They Made One Man The Equal Of Five!

Major Lex Kearney, dishonorably discharged from the army for cowardice in battle, has actually volunteered to go undercover to try to prevent raids against shipments of horses desperately needed for the Union war effort. Falling in with the gang of jayhawkers and Confederate soldiers who have been conducting the raids, he gradually gains their trust and is put in a position where he can discover who has been giving them secret information revealing the routes of the horse shipments.

Full Movie

9274c89b69.jpg.webp

Frankie & Alice (2010) - 8 out of 10

Turn back, look forward

A drama centered on a go-go dancer with multiple personality disorder who struggles to remain her true self and begins working with a psychotherapist to uncover the mystery of the inner ghosts that haunt her.

Free Full Version

8d881a386b.jpg.webp

Atlantic Rim (2013) - 3 out of 10

Monsters vs Machines

When monsters suddenly appear from the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, a special team pilots giant robots to combat the new threat.

This movie is absolutely horrible. Military protocol is nowhere to be seen in any aspect, They can't decided if they want to use feet or fathoms as a measuring unit but the numerical unit itself doesn't change. Somehow things get hotter the deeper you go in the Gulf of Mexico. The military base in "New Orleans" is actually the Pensacola Naval Base (they forgot to change the name on the security signs). A General is giving orders to a Nuclear Missile Sub while an Admiral is ordering land troops. The Creatures can roar in the vacuum of space as well as breathe in it. There are plenty more problems...just not worth the time to type them out. 

Full HORRIBLE Stinky-Cheese Version

Edited by PSXtreme_
added another movie