Mio

The Last Movie You Saw?

10,850 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Fearless0610 said:

Bill & Ted Face the Music movie review (2020) | Roger Ebert

I was pleasantly surprised by this. It has all the goofy charm and wacky sci-fi from the original films

Ah! so underrated but its a great one !!

MV5BMjAxMzY3NjcxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI5

I decided to watch this before I seen Tenet this Wednesday, my personal favourite Chris Nolan film it's just a masterpiece in everyway possible perfection from start to finish.

pqPundq.jpg

Enter the Dragon, 1st time watching it, also this is most likely my 1st Bruce Lee movie, can't remember watching another. Enjoyed it, but imo there are better kung fu movie released during that era.

large_5MXyQfz8xUP3dIFPTubhTsbFY6N.jpg

This is a Chris Nolan film I hadn't seen yet and it's leaving prime video soon so I thought why not and it was a great film full of fantastic performances and some things I didn't see coming.

15 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

6993_1_large.jpg

Mothra vs. Godzilla

They finally meet. 1f62e.png

I'd rather be watching this and its way too long songs than Gamera Vs Viras. 😂

(I do like Mithra vs Godzilla quite a bit.)

MV5BMzMzMTRkNGUtMjY4ZS00OTBjLWI1Y2YtMTE3

The Woods (2006) by Lucky McKee

Heather is sent to Falburn Academy, an all-girls boarding school that is not exactly what it seems. At 91 minutes, this one lays the cards on the table pretty quick. I liked it.

Haven't seen this movie since it first came out. It isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be but it sure is goofy at parts

gnbv26ppx9851.jpg

I've finally had my first trip back to the Cinema to watch Tenet and I've been waiting for both of those things to happen for a while Tenet for longer but still, let me just say that it did not dissapoint Tenet was a fantastic film and in my opinion probably Nolan's most ambitious film to date that I've seen (I've seen most of his work apart from some of his early ones) but I can see how some people may find it a bit confusing but if that is the case I still don't think it detracts from the experience in any shape or form it's a film that needs to be seen at the cinema now more than ever but only if you feel comfortable doing so.

KMgpela.jpg

9/10

Holy shit, this is the best action movie since the Mad Max (2015)

MV5BNzVkOWM5YTEtMDdkNi00YjMzLWEzNWEtODEwN2IyZTc4Yjg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc5MTg0MzQ@._V1_.jpg

I saw this the other night. It was okay? I guess like a 6/10. If that. 5/10 maybe. The middle dragged on too long for me :(

undefined

Nowhere near as great as the animated film but still decent enough. The cast, action and visuals make up for the films shortcomings. Liu Yifei is pretty solid as Mulan though 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsg2yAa2GXnXuEtrdogtnHarpoon - 2019 (4/5 stars)

Came across this movie on demand randomly, checked the ratings and decided to give it a shot. It was outstanding. The narrator overview throughout the movie is perfect. It has just the right mixture of comedy/thriller (which is extremely rare), and the obligatory twist that comes with these movies actually surprised the hell out of me. Would high recommend it!

Edited by Skurkitty

MV5BYmU1NDRjNDgtMzhiMi00NjZmLTg5NGItZDNi

I've seen it countless times before, but my girlfriend has never seen any Star Wars movies, and i haven't seen the most recent, so we are doing a movie marathon to catch up and get there.