The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

his-house-netflix.jpg

I jumped into this horror movie with no idea what it was about and I loved it. It's about an immigrant couple trying to settle into a new life in Britain after escaping their home country. They are housed in a literally awful apartment and have to try to fit in with society to be eligible to stay permanently and not get sent home. As they try to settle a dark and malevolent supernatural force starts to mess with them.

Honestly this was a huge surprise to me and props to Matt Bellamy for a part role. Brilliant horror story.

• Like 1

Lethal Weapon (1987)                                                                                                      

Lethal Weapon (1987) - IMDb   

Lethal Weapon 2 (1989)

Lethal Weapon 2 (1989) - IMDb                 

• Like 3

The last film I saw was the '03 HULK film, directed by Ang Lee, in which the Bruce Banner is caught in a blast caused by his malfunctioning "gamma-sphere". He must then fight not only to control the raging beast within him, now brought to life, but must also deal with a power-mad General, and his psychopathic father, who has the ability to absorb the essence of anything he touches.