The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

Watched that pixar movie Soul. It was good. Nice message and all that good stuff.

Spoiler

It would've been better if he actually died though lol.

The last time I was in the cinema, I watched Tenet. It was freakin' awesome.

Re-watched the remake of Aladdin lol. Definitely not better than the original but it's still a good time in my opinion.

I just finished watching The Godfather I & II for the millionth time. I always enjoy those films. It's funny, I watch the first one and almost always end up watching the second one. But, I never watch the third one. We all know why. I wouldn't mind seeing that newer remake to see if it is any better.

Image result for the godfather

• Like 1

Mad Max (1979) , never watched this classic of the time and was curious to give it a go, this first movie of the series felt kinda boring to me the most part, was almost falling asleep up until the last 30 mins of the runtime when it caught my total attention until the end of the movie and made me excited to see the 2nd movie.

Resultado de imagem para mad max 1979 poster

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Finally saw Dark City (1998). What a fantastic movie. Can't believe it took me this long to watch it.

One of my favorites! I watched it about a dozen times over a week to write a paper for a film class in college. It’s got one of the best mind fights ever done in film. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

One of my favorites! I watched it about a dozen times over a week to write a paper for a film class in college. It’s got one of the best mind fights ever done in film. 

Yes, it was nice seeing a 90s sci-fi film that doesn't looked aged. Also being  a huge Matrix fan it was fun seeing some similarities between the two films as it was an influence on it.

I need to watch again as I can tell I missed some stuff while watching it the first time.

• Like 1