The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

• 2 weeks later...

Toys: Amazon.it: Williams/Gambon, Williams/Gambon: Film e TV
I wanted to watch this for christmas/new year's eve, but the dvd came very late and sadly I didn't get to watch it earlier, but regardless I love this movie. It's one of my childhood memories, not just because of the many toys (which I secretly wanted...) but also because of the whole direction and art design. I think this movie is one of the main reasons why today I love art and I enjoy art styles in many media. The movie itself it's not bad either, it's not perfect but the soundtrack is great, the story isn't half terrible, and I kinda felt bad for the villain (I don't think he was evil, he was just seeking for past glory. Kinda relatable tbh)

Thank you very much Robin Willians for making me shed a tear after so many years! Rest in Peace

Edited by Darghel
  • Like 1

Spiderman: No Way Home - A fantastic film. 

1917 - Second viewing after initial release. An excellent film worth watching for war film fans and those of a love for direction/production. 

Star Wars A New Hope - Getting my nine month old daughter going on the Star Wars. She enjoyed it which is to say she smiled every time she saw Chewie. 

• Like 1

italian_legend_original_film_art_spo_120

Going through all of Ridley Scott's films right now and usually i quite enjoy his films. This film is visually stunning but the dialogue and characters kill any chance of the film being good, aside from the amazing cinematography. What a shame, 5/10 closer to a 4 than a 6.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...