The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

AAAAQamrFccb2WvWTaMEI0Jt5n6gWIavlCP68Mvu

Better than critics are saying. And possibly the best Netflix action movie yet (I confess I skipped most of them).

Sure, the story is cliché-heavy and there's little sophistication to the script, but the well made action sequences and fun performances from the leads more than make up for those shortcomings.

I had fun.

7,5/10

• Like 2

51CRVQYKgYL._AC_.jpg

I wrote this off when it came out on DVD as not being as good as the first two going by the beginning to where I didn't get very far but I gave it another chance and I like it as much as the other two Austin Powers movies and can appreciate the beginning part better now even if the bit with Kevin Spacey is more funny in hindsight now ? I think there was only one joke that I felt kind of dragged on but most of the rest had me belly laughing. Probably my favorite joke they did was the one about the Japanese subtitles blending in with the white backgrounds. ?

• Like 3

just watched The Gray Man 2022, the good, Ana and Ryan carry this movie, they are awesome, the bad, it's directed by some guys that did a bunch of Marvel movies, and that shows, full of cheap comedy at all the wrong times, the ending kinda was underwhelming too

Edited by The Investigator

The_Shallows_poster.jpgThe Shallows

A horror movie with a shark as the villain. Wait a moment, it's not a "monster movie" like Jaws or The Meg. It's more of a survival horror story, about surfer Nancy (Blake Lively) who is bitten by a 7-meter long great white and is fighting to survive the attack. It reminds me a little of Cast Away. I recommend it.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 2