The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

HOTEL_TRANSYLVANIA_2012_EXTRAS_US-WW-art

I somewhat like this movie despite me not been a fan of Adam sandler, I thought he was ok in this one.

The characters and voice actors was what really helped this movie out like the frankenstien and his wife (I do like Fran)Jonathan,Mavis and the werewolf family. The problem I have with this film is the story, it's nothing that great and the singing...just NO. It's worth a watch in my book.

215px-Muppets_ver4.jpg

This brought back childhood nostalgia when I watched the muppet movies and it didn't disappoint one bit.

Seen the old gang and new welcoming muppets was great and Amy adams what else can be said.

Glad that Disney brought the muppets back to life and can't wait for the sequel most wanted. 8/10

I'm also re watching the incredibles, Edna Mode is still my favorite character.

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly.

Huge fan of Westerns, especially Clint Eastwood's Spaghetti Western's and that is one of the best. I also watched Gran Torino earlier this week, another fantastic Eastwood movie. Hell, anything Clint Eastwood is in or directs ends up being amazing.

Parker

I'm italian and i love westerns and spaghetti westerns too! The last one I saw (yesterday) was Once upon a time in the west (I don't know if it is correct, in italian is "C'era una volta il West").

Tomorrow I'm going to see Evangelion 3.0, can't wait!

The Imposter - The creepiest creep that ever creeped. How the sister never saw through this fraud I don't know, grief must a more powerful master than I thought. I don't think she was involved in his disappearance, but I'm not letting that family off the hook just yet. A 13 year old boy that been missing for 20 years is almost certainly dead, so who killed him?

A Damsel in Distress - Watched it this morning on BBC2. A shame the Vaudeville tradition is dead as without it you wouldn't have the likes of Fred Astaire. 

Cloudy_with_a_chance_of_meatballs_theata

A lot of people seem to like this movie but I thought it was...kind of boring. The story is ok, I did laugh at a few things. I just can get into this one and the sequel isn't convincing me with the puns. I did like the cop (which is Mr.T) and kid. Oh, I find the monkey rather annoying. :|

6/10 because of the idea and science!

I might rent a few movies today.

Edited by EliteVega