The Last Movie You Saw?

Mio

The last movie I actually sat through from beginning to end was The Illusionist, starring Edward Norton – watched it with the family a few nights back on the Blu-Ray player. Pretty good movie; I'd recommend it to anyone who wants an entertaining movie with plot twists and that is under 2 hours.

The last movie I watched was Resident Evil Afterlife last night and it sucked from begining to end.

I agree, the Resident Evil franchiseat least from the movie standpointhas always been a cash-in on its own popularity. I personally enjoyed the original trilogy, but the two recent installments are just terrible.

I have been watching movies quite a lot lately (and not only). My last one - The Best Offer (2013), starring Geoffrey Rush and Sylvia Hoeks. It was OK for me. You may like it, you may be extremely bored - feelings might differ. 6/10 it was. Also, as an avid movie watcher, I'd recommend anyone to watch (if someone's looking for one):

1) 25th Hour (2002) (drama, starring Edward Norton - my favourite of his - and Rosario Dawson)

2) Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) (comedy, starring Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone)

3) Drive (2011) (drama, starring Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan)

4) Chronicle (2012) (superhero movie, much better than some of the last stuff like Thor 2 or Man of Steel, starring Dane DeHaan and Michael B. Jordan)

5) The Rock (1996) (comedy - popcorn movie, starring Nicolas Cage, Sean Connery and Ed Harris)

6) District 9 (2009) (sci-fi, starring Sharlto Copley - he is absolutely fantastic)

7) The Guard (2011) (comedy, starring bendan Gleeson and Don Cheadle)

8) Identity (2003) (thriller, starring John Cusack and Ray Liotta)

9) The Game (1997) (thriller, starring Michael Douglas and  Sean Penn)

10) Zodiac (2007) (detective, starring Jake Gylenhaal, Robert Downey Jr, and Mark Ruffalo)

11) What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993) (drama, starring Leonardo DiCaprio - possibly his best performance - and Johnny Depp)

12) No Country For Old Man (2007) (drama, thriller, starring Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem)

and many more

You may have seen some of these, even all of them - that's great - but I hope someone will find this list useful and be satisfied about an experience, seeing any of these motion pictures.

Edited by mikins717